old BOS Loan now moorcroft/olly scots/1st credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave: Hello Dora......

TBH I was very surprised to see this flag up in my 'in box' again!

I thought it was all over?

TBH &IMO, I would most certainly not be losing any sleep over this........unless they can magic up some official court documents, then they are wasting your time.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

:wave: Hello Dora......

TBH I was very surprised to see this flag up in my 'in box' again!

I thought it was all over?

TBH &IMO, I would most certainly not be losing any sleep over this........unless they can magic up some official court documents, then they are wasting your time.

:-):-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dora

Yes no surprises there, they have bought a batch from BoS which are about to go SB in 12 months time.The threat o gram of legal proceedings is the same as the other 50 I have seen, also exactly dated 22 days after assignment.:wink:

So calm down sit tight and wait for the next move, oh and try not to answer their daily phone calls.

See post#194 onwards Dora http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?258952-Halifax-loan-under-Kensington-DMP-now-Robinson-Way-chasing/page10

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Dora

Yes no surprises there, they have bought a batch from BoS which are about to go SB in 12 months time.The threat o gram of legal proceedings is the same as the other 50 I have seen, also exactly dated 22 days after assignment.:wink:

So calm down sit tight and wait for the next move, oh and try not to answer their daily phone calls.

Regards

Andy

oksmilie.pngsmilie.png

It brings a smile to my face each time I read this industries lame efforts to threaten people and con them out of money.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Have you received your letter of discounts yet Dora? I understand they are dated 28th August and offer discounts of 30/20/10% providing you pay within 7/30/ and above days:madgrin:

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I still get astounded by the lengths some corporations go too in order to make a quick buck? They are seriously deluded, or simply choose to ignore the obvious in their own little worlds, their tame empty threat letters don't merit a response, unless you wish to send them A4 pages of HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Seriously, they are a joke, quite why anyone would ever choose this form of employment is beyond me, you have to be morally bankrupt to do this activity.

I still get astounded by the lengths some corporations go too in order to make a quick buck? They are seriously deluded, or simply choose to ignore the obvious in their own little worlds, their tame empty threat letters don't merit a response, unless you wish to send them A4 pages of HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Seriously, they are a joke, quite why anyone would ever choose this form of employment is beyond me, you have to be morally bankrupt to do this activity.

:-):-)

That looks too good an offer to miss..................oh wait a minute? I have another for you.

Pay nothing ever receive 100% discount!

Wonder when the government will get the balls to outlaw this business practice? It would clean up 90% of DCA issues overnight.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D