re ruthbridge........

manf
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5920 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi Guys.......

I wonder if someone can help me please i had a thing last year with Ruthbride saying i owed them a lot of money....... I sent them the usual letters and about September of last year I has nothing

well today i have just recieved a letter from h l legal solicitors saying that Cpquest tried to get in contact with me last year and I didn't reply.......they looked up my address from Equifax :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!

well to cut a long story short i have to ring them if i dont they will be getting in contact with me after the 18th March............

please help me I feel like im back to square 1 again and im pooping my pants again

DON'T call HL Legal as they are simply "solicitors for hire".

These template nastygrams can be bought directly from their site.

File under IGNORE until CapQuest have the good manners to contact you themsleves.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

if you want to could write to them enclosing all of your previous correspondance, it would keep them busy and let them know not to mess about.

thats what i would do, or phone them and ask for a fax number, dont give name or anything, just ask for a fax number and fax the stuff off.

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

As Kenny says send them copies of your previous correspondence. You may also wish to report the matter to your local Trading Standards.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

thanks Guys for the replies how are you both ??????????? hope your keeping ok its nice to hear from you again.......... but guess what i done last weekend ??????? I was doing months of paperwork and filing and i came across the old paperwork from Ruthless I like an idiot I binned it all thinking I wouldn'T HEAR FROM ANYONE AGAIN........ what a wally I am...... so I just sit tight and wait?????????

xxx

Okay not to worry. Is this the statute barred account that Ruthbridge were chasing you for?

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

yes Rory it was.......... so what next sorry for taking so long to answer my kids hog then computer and iam sitting here at long last reply to my trillions of emails haha

Send them template M here then via recorded delivery. As with all letters to DCA's don't sign it.

Morning Rory thank you hun im not doubting your advise for 1 minute im really not, but i went throught all this with Ruthless do I have to do it with these solicitors as well?.......

I know I don't sign my name do I just write it in block caps at the bottom?

Also I have found out from Equifax today that Crapquest found my address on there by typing my name in :mad:

I

didnt reply just ignored them and they have passed it on to HL LEGAL...

So first its Ruthless............

then Crapquest.............

and now HL Legal...........

sorry to waffle on but you know all you guys are fab;) ..........and I dont know wether im on my head or my a**e:confused:

xx

i went throught all this with Ruthless do I have to do it with these solicitors as well?.......

I'm afraid so.
I know I don't sign my name do I just write it in block caps at the bottom?

Either that or just type it.

Morning eveyone

I'm sorry but another question do I send that letter of as soon as or do I wait and let them contact me first???????

thank you

xxx