E C I Debt Collectors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I Have Started Recieving Letters From E C I Debt Collectors, I Sent A Letter Asking For The Agreement And Sent £1. This Was Last Week. Today I Recieved A Letter I Quote:

Our Ref:**********

Our Client: Equidebt Ltd

Client Ref: ********

Outstanding £???.???

Your Payment Is Now

Unnacceptably Overdue

act Now To Avoid Legal Proceedings

Phone 08000731170 Immediately

To Pay By Debit Or Credit Card

Yours Sincerely

Wes Mulligan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So I Would Be Gratefull For Your Views On This. Have They Sent Me This Because They Hav'nt Got The Papers? What Should I Do Now?

Im Gratefull For Any Advice

Thank You

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

:)

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

This is proberbly just the next step letter from them and not in response to your CCA request

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

BE WARNED

Ive just rang these witholding my number to play em up a bit as im prone to do (lol)

He told me what number id called from and he couldnt find that number on his system , so this would be 1 firm that if you dont want them to have your number then dont ring at all .

still wound the numpty up though .

LB

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

Ok So This Could Have Just Crossed In The Post Then...:|

Thank You For The Warning - I Have No Intentions Of Ringing Them At All..

Hope You Had Fun Though :D

I Will Keep You Guys Posted

Thanks For Your Help..

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

:)

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.