Bill's Birthday Bash

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5801 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, it's finally arrived, the weekend away we've been waiting for, Bill's Big Birthday Bash and Roving Reporter Bo arrived at the scene today amidst a flurry of "the old Bill" in this small town "darn sarth" :o

Ja-de got to Bill's at 9.30am this morning after a very slight "detour" (22 miles of country roads:o) due to her new "Tom Tom" called Jane :rolleyes:

I think this weekend there's going to be a new CAG recordbreaker. I mean, how many Caggers can you actually fit into Bill's house? And are we at a major crime scene? The only crime committed in Bill's house tonight, is overindulgence in "slurping the purple" with added voderina :D

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd better make sure there's some voderina left for those who can't come until tomorrow. My bed's in the car ready, :eek: so family stuff tomorrow and then I'm off to the scene of the crime too!!:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Will try & make sure there's enough voderina, but 3 bottles down 2 to go, now boogieing - perhaps its something to do with the 1 1/2 litre bottle of wine I've just supped :eek:

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pfft lightweights. Still 2 bottles left and so little wine drunk!

Still I suppose the night is young.:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Will you be there MTM?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

...Still I suppose the night is young.
The milk is STILL on the doorstep caro!...:rolleyes:

...Must be having Camomile Tea for brekkie eh??...;)

Unless, of course, Billy was up to his usual antics last night + they are STILL helping certain peeps with 'their enquiries'?!...:o

...:-D

Will you be there MTM?
Bl**dy H*ll UK...Where did your last Post come from??...:o

HERE is the map I was sent...:rolleyes:

...Apparently I'm 3rd reserve to be called upon to do the washing up, if it becomes necessary... :(

What about yourself UK??

...Been given day release from the 'Angels' Thread??...:?:

...:grin:

Bl**dy H*ll UK...Where did your last Post come from??...:o

HERE is the map I was sent...:rolleyes:

...Apparently I'm 3rd reserve to be called upon to do the washing up, if it becomes necessary... :(

What about yourself UK??

...Been given day release from the 'Angels' Thread??...:?:

...:grin:

MTM, I do not need permission from the Angels to be let out. They think they are in charge, but that's only because i allow it.

I will be there later. I did'nt get a map, but i know the area fairly well anyway.

Have you notified your next of Kin?. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Well i think you should. You are going to a party with some, not all, of the most experienced party animals CAG has ever seen. Be prepared for anything.

WARNING TO ALL

Bo *surfaces* amidst the empty voddy bottles from the night before :eek:

Was it really 5am before we got to bed? And have we really run out of toilet roll? :rolleyes:

Actually, we had a very nice meal in the local hostelry - just a pity that Tills didn't know the way home :lol:

MTM, I do not need permission from the Angels to be let out. They think they are in charge, but that's only because i allow it.

Oooohhhhh errrrrrrrrrrr .... fighting talk UK ............... however, in deference to the hangover you're likely to have, next time you visit the Angels I'll ask the girls to be gentle with you. :p

Enjoy the hooley and don't forget now ...................... behave yourself!!! :wink:

So you're up already Thai. Only when I got your text at 8 am saying you were going to get some kip I thought you might have a lie in.

I'm not there yet MTM cos of family stuff (they've just cancelled so I could have come last night :-x ).

I shall require substantially more than 25 ml voddy, unless you've saved the bottles of bacardi for me. 25ml of diet Coca Cola will be plenty.:D

Might manage to get there a bit earlier now if I can get my arse (and car) into gear.:D

UK and MTM, play nicely or I'll be having words later - very slurred words with a bit of luck!!!!:p

I hope you have a really good day (and evening) Tills, tell that Bo not to drink it all before UK and Caro get there !!!!! :p

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Don't worry Lex. I'm told that Bill is importing new stocks.:p

th12724qqne7l3eh0.gif...............happy-birthday.gif...............th12724qqne7l3eh0.gif

happy-birthday-3.gif

Sorry I can't be there.

:-(

Yep, you'll have a serious amount of catching up to do in Falmouth once the pasties are all gone.;)

Right, I need to do a bit of shopping for supplies - anything you need Tilly? I'm going to Sainsburys and Currys. Also need to pop in and see Mum and cast my eyes over the building work at home and give my orders for next week, before I come back, shower, change, and jump in car to get to the party.

I hope to be there early as it sounds like I need to catch up. Text me if you need anything.

Coke, OJ, lemons, limes, bacardi, vodka. Did I forget anything?