Robinson Way ; YET AGAIN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Classic thread this.

Have just spent the morning reading every bloody post:D

Had Crap1 ringing me for a late payment in the last few days.

The last Indian call center muppet :

Can i speak to mr xxxxxxx

Yes

Is that mr xxxxx

Yes what do you want i'm very busy.

Mumbles rambles, really couldn't understand a word.

Hello i'm busy please hurry up

This will only take 20 seconds.

Good, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10, 9, 8, 7, 6,5,4,3,2,1 goodnight.

I love the smell of banks coughing up refunds early in the morning

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

WOW what a fantastic thread this is Ive started getting calls from this firm of s-------

I have not spoken to them as i did not recognize the number so i googled it i will send out the harassment letter tomorrow with a CCA request.

Ive gone though this thread and found 7 numbers relating to them and barred them all I'm gona quote the numbers here because i want to find out if there is any more so if anyone can add to this list id be grateful.

0161 935 2119

0161 935 2100

0161 935 2118

0161 935 2123

0161 834 2861

0208 905 6182

01273 202229

0161 830 5907

0161 834 2861

Thank You

Leon

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Although a bit late to the party on this thread (it made excellent, cheery reading by the way!), I thought I would share my put-down, which works wonders....

DCA: Can I speak to Captain Kirk...

Me: Who's calling....

DCA: Its Squeeze, Cough,& Splutter.......

Me: Oh, ok. Speaking, how can I help...

DCA: Our clients....

Me: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm a bit busy right now, let me call you back....it'll have to be after 9pm..

DCA: We are not open then....

Me: Well, give me your home number, I'll call you there...

DCA: I can't do that.

Me: Whys that then? is it because you wouldn't like me ringing you at your home?

DCA: ....silence.......

Me: Well, then you'd know what it feels like, wouldn't you?!

HANG UP with a grin.......it works too!

• 1 month later...

What a great thread!It has cheered my saturday up!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi sillygirl! That was a good one! LOL.funnily enough i got a call from capital one DCA just after viewing this thread and used LBs no phone communication in writing please ! She then asked me to please phone them back sometime and did i have their number!What part of my message could she not understand! LOL i kept saying communication in writing please!and put phone down on her!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

A Question!

I have just been checking on the OFT Public Register (consumer credit licence) re: Robinson Way.

I typed in RW; nothing

I typed in RW as the trading name; nothing

I tried London Scottish; a result;

London Scottish Bank plc. However, no mention of RW?

I noted a firm called debt healers but nothing relating to Robinson Way?

I presume that Robinson Way must have a consumer credit licence?

Why is there no mention of RW on the OFT Public Register?

AC

Well, How odd is this!

You can only access details about Robinson Way on the OFT Public Register by typing in the trading name;

Debt Healers?

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number

Robinson, Way & Company Limited 885896

Categories:

Consumer credit

Credit brokerage

Debt adjusting/counselling

Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:Yes

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Chase Solutions

Debt Healers

Express Debt Collecting Services

Trading Name(s) (Historic):

Highland Solutions

Hyland Solutions

Hyland Solutions

Issued Date: 04-Nov-1976 Expiry Date: 07-Dec-2011

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

frank Dyson OFFICER

Graham Prosser

Patrick Francis McDonnell OFFICER

Roy Reece OFFICER

William Grant Murray OFFICER

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Alan Frederick Toogood OFFICER

Jack Livingstone OFFICER

John Norman Ricketts OFFICER

John Owen Needham OFFICER

Mark Albert Tattersall OFFICER

Martin Graham West OFFICER

Mr Edward William John Taylor OFFICER

Mr Alan Frederick Toogood OFFICER

Mr Brian Goodall OFFICER

Mr Charles William White Dupont OFFICER

Mr J Livingstone OFFICER

Mr J Tomlinson OFFICER

Mr John Tomlinson OFFICER

Mr Joseph Grimes OFFICER

Mr L Duckworth OFFICER

Mr M G West OFFICER

Mr N Copson OFFICER

Mr Neil Copson OFFICER

Mr Norman Lathey OFFICER

Mr R L Arundale OFFICER

Mr Vincent O'Brien OFFICER

Mrs May Goodall OFFICER

Nature of Business:

Credit Brokers

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address

Correspondence 201, Deansgate, MANCHESTER, M3 3NW, United Kingdom

Principal Place Of Business London Scottish House, Carolina Way, SALFORD, Lancashire, M50 2ZY, United Kingdom

Registered Office 201, Deansgate, MANCHESTER, Lancashire, M3 3NW, United Kingdom

Historic Address(es):

Address Type Address

Correspondence London Scottish House 24, Mount Street, Manchester, M2 3LS

Principal Place Of Business 79, Moseley St, Manchester

Principal Place Of Business Arndale House Arndale Centre, ., Manchester, M4 3AQ

Principal Place Of Business Arndale House, Arndale Centre, Manchester, M4 3AQ

Principal Place Of Business Carolina Way, SALFORD, M50 2ZY, United Kingdom

Principal Place Of Business Speakers House 39, Deansgate, Manchester, M3 2BA

Registered Office Arndale House, Arndale Centre, Manchester, M4 3AQ

Registered Office London Scottish House 24, Mount Street, Manchester, M2 3LS

AC

• 1 month later...

For my girlfriend complaints about Brighthouse.......

I have won with Brighthouse - used to pay £42 week, now pay £18.....

They are quite possibly the WORST high street store - EVER. I know this is off topic, but they get my goat.

• 2 months later...

well well well people , I recieved a letter from them RW today which reads -

Dear LB

We note you have not made a recent payment to this account , we understand times may be very difficult at present .

We may be able to help , if you pay just £**.** of your outstanding balance your account will be marked as settled in our files and credit files updated accordingly .

This means that your account will be settled on payment of less than 30% of your balance .

to take advantage of this BRILLIANT offer , sall us without delay on our freephone number ***********. Alternatively you can visit our website to pay or make an alternative settlement offer or payment proposal .Our site is open 24/7 and you can use it just when it suits you , without having to talk to our negotiators, NOTE THIS OFFER ENDS ON 20./03/09

collections manager

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a crock of poo , they have never sent me my cca so they are never getting a penny from me .

Time for a phone call me thinks .

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

well well well people , I recieved a letter from them RW today which reads -

Dear LB

We note you have not made a recent payment to this account , we understand times may be very difficult at present .

We may be able to help , if you pay just £**.** of your outstanding balance your account will be marked as settled in our files and credit files updated accordingly .

This means that your account will be settled on payment of less than 30% of your balance .

to take advantage of this BRILLIANT offer , sall us without delay on our freephone number ***********. Alternatively you can visit our website to pay or make an alternative settlement offer or payment proposal .Our site is open 24/7 and you can use it just when it suits you , without having to talk to our negotiators, NOTE THIS OFFER ENDS ON 20./03/09

collections manager

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a crock of poo , they have never sent me my cca so they are never getting a penny from me .

Time for a phone call me thinks .

I not long found your thread LB, love it to bits.

I have just had RW write regarding a British Gas Account i dont owe.

I will be using your techniques for sure, although they dont have my phone number icon9.gif oh well ill do battle in writing. Any tips you can give me? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Ive recently got a letter from RW over British Gas account too... Ive been reading through this thread and what a laugh... LB youre a funny guy (all apart from the salford accent thing as thats where im from) :-)

Anyway not sure what the whole CCA situation is with Brit Gas, the debt relates to a property i lived in years ago (i was only there a short period and never received a gas bill) so chances are the original bill and any demands were sent there!? somehow RW have my current address and are making threats (only in writing so far)... any advice on what the situation is with Brit Gas and cca's? also i could take this winding DCA's up to a whole new level, as I work very close to their offices!!! hmmm, wonder if they'd like 100 pizza's or a few skips being delivered?:lol:

Hello, Ive recently got a letter from RW over British Gas account too... Ive been reading through this thread and what a laugh... LB youre a funny guy (all apart from the salford accent thing as thats where im from) :-)

Anyway not sure what the whole CCA situation is with Brit Gas, the debt relates to a property i lived in years ago (i was only there a short period and never received a gas bill) so chances are the original bill and any demands were sent there!? somehow RW have my current address and are making threats (only in writing so far)... any advice on what the situation is with Brit Gas and cca's? also i could take this winding DCA's up to a whole new level, as I work very close to their offices!!! hmmm, wonder if they'd like 100 pizza's or a few skips being delivered?:lol:

If your not sure whether you owe them anything then send them the prove it letter:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reference no: 00000000000

You have contacted me/us regarding the account with the above reference number, which you claim is owed by myself/ourselves.

I/we would point out that I/we have no knowledge of any such debt being owed to (insert company name).

I am/we are familiar with the Office of Fair Trading Debt Collection Guidance which states that it unfair to send demands for payment to an individual when it is uncertain that they are the debtor in question.

I/we would also point out that the OFT say under the Guidance that it is unfair to pursue third parties for payment when they are not liable. In not ceasing collection activity whilst investigating a reasonably queried or disputed debt you are using deceptive/and or unfair methods.

Furthermore ignoring and/or disregarding claims that debts have been settled or are disputed and continuing to make unjustified demands for payment amounts to physical/psychological harassment.

I/we would ask that no further contact be made concerning the above account unless you can provide evidence as to my/our liability for the debt in question.

I/we await your written confirmation that this matter is now closed. Otherwise I will have no option but to make a complaint to the trading standards department and consider informing the OFT of your actions.

I/we look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

• 7 months later...

yes this is a great thread! :D

...................................... AND anything further about our GOOD friends and R W & Co?????????????????????

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

• 3 months later...

Thanks guys for a great laugh...comic genius! especially LB. I have just come across this forum. Any more updates on RW or any other DCAs? I could do with a laugh :)

I also owe RW money for a credit card. I didn't know of all these options and have paid them some money towards it and am in the middle of setting up a debt management plan to these companies. I am keen to get my credit score back up. Can I do that If I ignore them?

• 1 year later...

I too have had a letter from them today (or should I say my husband has!)

We originally had a letter from McHall & we sent them the above letter stating we did not know of any debt to them etc. However there was a query on this account from IF as it was to do with the bank charges. It seems that IF instructed McHall, & now we have RW on the case. The debt in question has now risen to over £1000 more than the original OD with IF, & we had agreed with them to make a small payment arrangement with them, but now we have RW ringing daily & its doing me in!!

Not sure where or what to do now, im not great with these things & its becoming very wearing. I am on treatment for depression & their arrogant phone calls dont help. My hubby works odd hours & isnt often here to answer the phone, so I get the brunt of their attitude. Im really now at a loss as what to do as they are quite threatening in their letters 7 the phonecalls are too much to handle :'(

You couldn't make it up....

Licence Number:0630388

Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration Number Robinson Way Limited06976081

Categories:

Consumer credit Credit brokerage Debt administration Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Chase Solutions Express Debt Collecting Services

Issued Date: 21-Aug-2009

Date Maintenance Payment Due: 20-Aug-2014

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePosition Graham Prosser William Grant Murray

Current Organisations that run the organisation:

NameCompany Registration NumberPosition RWC 2009 Limited (In Creditors' Voluntary Liquidation) formerly Robinson, Way & Company Limited885896

Nature of Business:

Other

Group Licence URL Type:yes

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddress CorrespondenceLondon Scottish House, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford, M50 2ZY Principal Place Of BusinessLondon Scottish House, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford, M50 2ZY Registered OfficeLondon Scottish House, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford, M50 2ZY

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddress Principal Place Of BusinessLondon Scottish House, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford, M50 2ZY

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...