How can If find non PO box addresses for

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5925 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

probably neither, it means they are not applying a charge for providing the CCA.

as long as you can prove that the request was sent and that they received it, then all you need do now is wait.

retain their letter so that they can't claim you didn't send it at a later date

as spamheed says do not lose the letter , then they wont be able to deny receiving your cca request , i guess some dcas take the pound some dont , just keep them to the deadlines for the cca 12+2 then 30 .

regards

LB

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

Why did you send a cheque? Did it have your signature on it?

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

we got a letter today stating they had requested the CCA (we are now into the month period) and it was in thier archives waiting to be brought out :eek:

AND

that because it was there waiting they would knock £4k off the debt if we pay it all by thursday otherwise they will start trying to recover the debt :roll:

Get me a CCA or no cashy :mad:

Typical Bluff from the Leeds Losers.

What they are really saying is ''We cannot produce a valid CCA which contains all the prescribed terms but we will try and con you into paying us something but you must do this before you discover we have bought an unenforcable debt''.