style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5844 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 15th May 2008, everybody needs to go out and panic buy carrots.

Thanks.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess by 15th May the ones you have now may not be much use, so you can buy some fresh ones.

2pm would be a good time if we all synchronise.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Is it because there'll be a total eclipse of the sun and we need to be able to see in the dark?

Nope, just seems like a good idea, dontcha think?

Barracad are you a closet carrot farmer?:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Excess amounts of carrots stored in one place may lead to infestation...

That's fine - on 16th May 2008, everybody needs to go out and give carrots.

Sorted.

Infestation of little white boxes with a red cross in it?

My dear Bookie, your refreshing finger is far too premature - you've got to give me at least three point two seconds after I post to review said post, yell obscenities at the screen, and correct the snafus... :D

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

My 'puter keeps getting hijacked by my network administrator, AKA 'the OH' - that's why there was a gap of three damned minutes...grr, he's not even signed a contract, and he just takes it whenever... ;)

I'm ignoring your jibe - if you were on WoW, I'd totally pwn you in a second :D

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

Thanks for the invite, Barra - I've joined this group. I think this is a wonderful campaign. I, for one, am looking forward to making many of the carrots into a wholesome soup and filling the cups of all the poor unfortunates who sit on the streets of Glasgow - so much better than giving them money, don't you think?

Thanks for bringing this important issue to our attention.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Is Barracad trying to start something here?

The Great Carrot Riots of 2008 - millions of carrot obsessed people cramming the aisles of every supermarket in the country determined to lay their hands on every last one of the orange coloured vegetables.

With the police powerless to intervene (and frankly not very inclined to until they get the 2.5%), a wave of anarchy sweeps across Asda. Thousands are injured as stray brassicas hurtle across the prepared salads section, brussels sprouts are ruthlessly trampled underfoot.

The government declares a state of emergency and Gordon Brown is forced to resign..............

Gordon Brown is forced to resign? Barracad, count me in.

Barracad, count me in.

Glad to have you on board. Mark it in your diary. 15th May, 2pm.

Update: 88,472 people so far will be panic buying carrots.

Login | Facebook

:o.................. do these people not realise that 'carrots' are the main component of a substance called................... vomit!!!! :o

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Confucius says, "Woman who cook carrots and peas in same pot, very unsanitary."

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

LOL UK..............................!!!! :D

Methinks Confucius needs to have a chat with our barra!!!! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.