hfo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5974 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused::-x hi to you all. i hope you can help me am having the usual sorts of problems with hfo,[ phonecalls,physical threats etc]. tonight they phoned me again i told the girl that i wanted a copy of the original credit agreement she then transferred me to anjam manager of the legal dept. he asked me for my n.i number i told him no he didnt need it but he said yes i do to take you to court. i said dont be so stupid at which point he said dont use that language to me. i was cinfused by now as i hadnt sworn or anything. he said shutup! i said to him what did you just say to me & he replied shutup mam. i then hung up on him. he promptly phoned back & my youngest son answered & told him i didnt want to speak to him. he then asked my boy for my n.i number as i owed them money. my son said he didnt know it. he then told my son that the bailiffs would be at my house in 2 days. my son said you cant do that you need a court order but anjam said that he had been to court & got one. what do you think i should now?

:confused::-x hi to you all. i hope you can help me am having the usual sorts of problems with hfo,[ phonecalls,physical threats etc]. tonight they phoned me again i told the girl that i wanted a copy of the original credit agreement she then transferred me to anjam manager of the legal dept. he asked me for my n.i number i told him no he didnt need it but he said yes i do to take you to court. i said dont be so stupid at which point he said dont use that language to me. i was cinfused by now as i hadnt sworn or anything. he said shutup! i said to him what did you just say to me & he replied shutup mam. i then hung up on him. he promptly phoned back & my youngest son answered & told him i didnt want to speak to him. he then asked my boy for my n.i number as i owed them money. my son said he didnt know it. he then told my son that the bailiffs would be at my house in 2 days. my son said you cant do that you need a court order but anjam said that he had been to court & got one. what do you think i should now?

They are breaking so many rules/laws here i dont even know were to start? :mad:

thanks. i did ask our local police but they told me to try c.a.b. am going to get phone recorder to gather more evidence. i think all those who get taken to court by hfo should call all site in similar position to give evidence in court against hfo. i, for one am prepared to go to court & give evidence for anyone who needs me to:idea:

If i was in your shoes personally..i would cease ALL communication with them immediately.

Do not phone them under any circumstances.

Write to them if you must & politely state that they are to cease all communication with you with immediate effect & if they dont, a complaint for harrassment will be made.

Im sure the others on here will be happy to display the type of letter you need to send to them.

Welcome to CAG.

You have to be nice to these people as the poor souls know they were all born out of wedlock. Tut tut!

Have a look at the sticky on telephone harassment which has a template letter at the end. In addition you should also send a CCA request. They will never respond with any document but merrily porceed to litigation - where you will have an absolute defence from their default.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

thanks for that.i really am enjoying this. its true that revenge is sweet & i want them to have the same grief that ive bin enduring since august.mind you hfo inadvertently directed me here by telling me to look up their history on the net where i saw this link . thank god! i thought that i was the only one dealing with cowboys like these!maybe they needed dads to teach them some manners & how to speak to people. cheers mandy

:D
thanks for that.i really am enjoying this. its true that revenge is sweet & i want them to have the same grief that ive bin enduring since august.mind you hfo inadvertently directed me here by telling me to look up their history on the net where i saw this link . thank god! i thought that i was the only one dealing with cowboys like these!maybe they needed dads to teach them some manners & how to speak to people. cheers mandy

hi everyone. just to keep you all informed. i sent email to tirnford rutherfords last week telling them all communication from them and hfo to be in writing only from now and to inform hfo not to phone me again. dont know if this has worked but havent had any phone calls, letters or emails from either of them since. peace is bliss!:D:lol:

am starting a petition to p.m to stop debt collecting agencies from intimidating or harrassing us. it should be online tomorrow at petition prime minister. would be grateful if you could all sign it. many thanks