Studio Card have pee'd me off.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3489 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Bo i dont mind.

Small update.

2Grumpy i know of the thread and trust me l am using that line on them.

they become stumped.

Need to get theletter printed and posted but i have been side tracked and have made a few suttle adjustments which l will be looking at again, Just to make sure they work.

Will keep updated.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...

Another hi-jack GM-sorry!!!!!!

Son's partner has a debt with Studio Cards which she is not in a position to pay at present. Received a letter recently-dated 11/04/08-from Lewis Debt Recovery offering a 50% discount on the amount owed and then another letter dated 15th April from Moorcroft offering a SUBSTANTIAL discount to settle. Just wondering what you think bearing in mind your close relationship with Studio:D

I'll 'go away' (;)) and start my own thread based on your advice. Thanx.

Moggie nice to here from u again.

I dont mind sharing i have to do a lot of that ATM.

Anyway has she applied for here CCA and have they sent here anything back?

If so can u post up what she got back please as that will help us.

I dont want to comment until I am full aware of what has been done up till now.

If you want to post here feel free but if not can u please add the link to this thread for me.

GM

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

moggieb - she's lucky!!!! my "present" from Moorcroft recovery was a 6 year default on my credit rating - B*stards!!

NO CCA NO PAY = NO DEAFULT. If they do the deafult can be removed but may take a while.

I have stood up to moorcroft and won so dont worry.

by waiting.

You ned a invalid CCA first so you need to get that letter and £1.00 fee sent off first.

nothing more can be done till u have delt with and recieved back the cca.

Hi GM-hope you're keeping well-still a lady in waiting I take it? Haven't done anything yet. She showed me the two letters on Tuesday and asked what she should do so I thought I'd ask the expert:) . CCA then to Moorcroft as their letter has the most recent date. I'll let you know how we get on. Would it be worth sending a S.A.R to Studio at the same time do you think? Thanks..........Moggie

No moggie as they usually send a trading statement with there CCA requests. I got a trading statement which is a posh word for a statement.

Moor croft ill write to you saying they will pass the request on to there client but in the meantime they would like some payment as they dont really understand the rules of the CCA. I have educated a few of there staff members but they said l was wrong. Bad move on there part as you could understand.

robotic.

Out of the cases on here that l have read/am subbed to now body has ever had a valid cca but they will feed there letters full of lies that says they dont need to as the information commissioners office/the oft say they dont need to obtain one before they give credit but they will also say that the CCA would have come with your first order which if you wanted the credit you need to sign one and send it back and keep the other for your referance.

This will be a load of rubbish trust me.

I can safely say Alf, suprise, caz and my self NEVER got a valid CCA that was signed buy them.

If you look further back on this thread you will find my CCA that is totally unenforcable due to no signature of mine.

If they do have a valid CCA then l think the moon will be blue that night.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE.

Well in the post this morning came a statement from studio cards.

it says

overdue account

I have to pay £49.65 buy today and this includes unpaid amounts for the pervious months.

This payment MUST reach us by 15th May 2008.

available to spend tho is £25.

No response to my F+F offer yet and they have had it over a month.

So i am going to send a letter to the directors office advising them where to shove there statement and the admin charges.

Needless to say there charges have come down to £12 a month.

well they are the only ones who have not really given in at the first hurdle for me.

Hello

I got my charge sback from Studio and a small refund. I am now chasing them on behalf of my Mum and Nan.

They are absolute a**e holes to deal with but stick to your guns!

I got my default they had registered against me removed by going to the CRA and telling them the matter was in dispute. It dissapeared within a month!!

they have refunded me some of my charges but they are still adding them as i have not paid.

So they are going to be informed of the rules when the board of directors see this.

Oh if u have not notices they say service charges are legal but they actually are interest charges.

This is exactly what they did with my account. Refunded all the penalty charges, as 'a gesture of goodwill' but refused to refund the "service charges" as they say they can add these as terms of the agreement that they don't have.

Then the next month they started added the penalty charges again, even though robbersway were on the case collecting.

I am still waiting to hear about getting them removed and the servive charges. I am supprise the CRA removed your default, they refused to remove mine.

What a suprise.

If u look on this thread u will find a CCA that l was sent by studio, Is it like that?

depends what u mean by loans and who they come from.

Personel loan from Cahoot but checked statements today & found no charges even though I have gone over the credit limit (due to their interest) - because it's a flexible loan where you can payback & withdraw, etc.

Test Signature........

do they have a cca?

have u checked they have all the other valid paperwork?

Received there anser today for the prelim I sent to Studio. They are prepared to repay Admin charges (late payments) + interest but quote "we do not offer interest free credit" so have refused the service charges (interest).

My partner got the same letter as we are both claiming.

I guess now it's the LBA asking again for the full amount before court action as they have NOT provided a signed CCA.

Test Signature........