Patrickq1 v HFO/Morgan Stanley

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

lol saucy i'me as i am off to kipperino now feeling drained ,plus i am not supposed to do anything,but i feel like a cabbage if i do nothing...just out of hospital five weeks ago after twin bypass to my stomach and both legs....smoking can kill,my alternative choice was leg amputations within six month..did not know it would be so painful tho..but i am getting better,see ya tomoz

patrickq1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh - you poor thing.

I was just about to light up. That stopped me in my tracks!

Talk to you tomorrow, Mr masterful.

;)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

good morn fags kill try givin up i almost lost both legs ,my young sister at 35 lost her left leg and it was too late gangarine had spread due to arterial infection caused by smoking she sadly died the next day ,and i still did not listen untill it came my turn to go to the doc five years later and i was really just in time

patrickq1

Hey you - I've been up for hours ... kind of.

;)

Love Floyd and the Doors.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

i am almost certain i have not but what is to stop them contacting themselves saying it was from the contact was made,because i am so paranoid and i looked into the bank managers eyes and thought then i had nothing but contempt for a man who could stoop so low,

he was afraid to admit he got it wrong

I'm sorry, when was this?

Have you contacted them recently??

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

in 1993 when i asked them to commence their action etc, i am not sure if i aknowledged the debt ,if i did - it runs again and expires twelve years later (six years for other contractual non-mortgage debts) . When they wrote to me recently, i have not responded to it, or in any way acknowledged it as referring to me,if i did it means it runs again, and like all debts, it will simply keep running with each acknowledgement. This is why from what i have gathered (and should be a warning to others) shortly before the expiry of a limitation period, you get a postcard through your door asking you to ring a number and ask for whoever. You acknowledge the existence of the debt and revive the limitation period. It is the reason why Bailiffs, when they cannot recover the full costs simply ask you to sign a document to say 'they have visited' or to acknowledge they have have recovered certain items from you and so on. Acknowledge nothing, Once a debt becomes 'timed out' through limitation, it does not subsequently revive!

patrickq1

You got it mate!!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Patrick

You do not revive it merely by phoning. Acknowlegement needs to be in writing.

What about recorded calls?

Also, the clock only restarts during the limitation period.

Once the Statute Barring is in place, that's it......Hope this makes sense.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

good morn fags kill try givin up i almost lost both legs ,my young sister at 35 lost her left leg and it was too late gangarine had spread due to arterial infection caused by smoking she sadly died the next day ,and i still did not listen untill it came my turn to go to the doc five years later and i was really just in time

patrickq1

I am sorry Patrick.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

i am not supposed to be on here just yet,i tire to quickly

Don't be then!!!!!

We can hold the fort for you!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

• 3 weeks later...
I first saw pink floyd in 1967 so i am knockin on a bit but still love floyd seen some fantastic bands then ,from dylan to hendrix stones etc

back in the day eh(not too glam up close and personal) hey patrick sorry to hear you have had it so bad, you know what they say, if it dont kill you it makes you stronger:)

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

spent a lot of my time 'supporting' someone in the business, all came to sad end but we live and learn, you dont always get the dosh after all the hard work back then a lot of folk got stitched up, good thing you kept all your stuff, dont let it go:) glad you are feeling better:):)

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

hi patrick. just been reading your thread,very helpful. sorry to hear you have been so ill. i had just got home from hospital after having gallbladder removed when hfo first contacted me, theyb were not at all interested when i told them that i could not deal with them as still affected by anaesthtic dont know if thats illegal or not on their behalf. your help the other day was wonderful thanks so much. i so wish i had got to find this site before now as have already put up with these calls since august. hope im not to late to deal with these parasites now as will be sending request for cca at wkend.glad im only 50 as ive been told by them that i need to go to school, they will phone 1000 times a day , my son threatened wiv psychical harm etc etc. they also want my n.i number which i have no intention of giving them. unfortunatly i have no evidence of this now as only just found out about logging or recording calls but never mind no doubt i have more to come! hope you are recovering well now. good luck with your fight regards mandy