HFC BANK Marbles card and CCA issues mr.p.

phatram
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has there been any progress or contact? I have recently had a totally unreadable copy of an application form as a response to a CCA request to Marbles.

My Posts exist exclusively to assist me in preparing litigation against another party.

As such, it is almost certainly protected by litigation privilege.

The legal requirements for claiming litigation privilege are well established and are not in dispute.

Communication between a solicitor, or the client, or a third party will be protected by litigation privilege where the communications are for the dominent purpose of obtaining legal advice in connection with, or conducting litigation in prospect: Re: "Highgate Traders Limited (1984)"BCLC 151.

Copyright Information: All information contained in this website , Associated websites, and Forum posts are Copyright "Reclaim The Right Ltd". If you wish to use the information on this site for publication elsewhere then please email the administrator for permission.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, had letter this morning from Marbles saying for me to phone them because they could possibly give me a settlement figure which would reduce the balance on my cc.If they do not hear from me within 7 days they will pass it on to a debt collection company.I have ccad them ages ago only got back an application form so stopped payments.Anyone with any thoughts on this?

Hi, had letter this morning from Marbles saying for me to phone them because they could possibly give me a settlement figure which would reduce the balance on my cc.If they do not hear from me within 7 days they will pass it on to a debt collection company.I have ccad them ages ago only got back an application form so stopped payments.Anyone with any thoughts on this?

You need to open your own thread mate.

Ignore it.... Providing you've still retained proof that a CCA request was made, this can be pointed out to whoever comes chasing after HFC flog it.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

By rec. delivery. Adapt to suit where necessary... put together in a rush... :-)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your Ref : xxxxxx

I do not acknowledge any debt to your company or to any company you claim to reperesent and refer to your most recent correspondence offering me a "discount on your balance".

For your information, xxxxxx remain in serious default of a legal request made under The Consumer Credit Act, 1974; made on xx/xx/xx. Therefore, until such times as this request is actioned and the document has been received, no payments will be made towards any "balance" to you, your "client" or to your client's clients. :lol:

Please note that since this account has now been in dispute for some considerable time now and neither your clients or your client's clients have managed to produce any enforceable documentation to support the right to even hold my personal data in the first place, I can only assume that the absence of any legally enforceable/contractually assignable Agreement was behind everyone's decision to pass my details from pillar to post in various attempts to gain a small profit for themselves in the process. In the absence of any cogent evidence to support this action however, then you, your clients and your client's clients continue to act in defiance of consumer credit law.

I trust this letter clarifies the matter for you but in any event, please note that this letter now serves as a Section 10 Notice under the Data Protection Act 1998 to cease and desist from processing my personal data with immediate effect.

I now await your written confirmation that this matter is now closed and that my personal data has been destroyed. Failure to do so however, will see reports being sent to all the relevant authorities, including but not limited to Consumer Direct, The Office of Fair Trading and the Financial Crimes Branch of HM Treasury.

Yours faithfully,

• 2 weeks later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to HFC BANK Marbles card and CCA issues mr.p.