Help! Received Court Claim Form**WON**

MR2Phil
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, sorry for not coming back, took 150 11-12 year olds on a school trip to Wales for the week...fighting these people was miles from my mind! lol

Anyway, so back to the grindstone...I think I am going to tell them tomorrow that I accept the offer of settlement but would like them to remove the default somehow. The amount they offered was the one in my mind for goods purchased so am happy to cough up.

FC: Yes, I was getting charged something like £5 a month for a while when I looked at my statements. I thought this was odd at the time...

agonynine, thanks for dropping in and good luck with your own case. I'll be popping in to see how you're getting along!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF you do not get that default removed and make sure it is never re-instated it will wreck your aspirations to get a mortgage and you will have to pay a higher rate when you eventually get a mortgage --- repeat cannot stress how important it is to get this default removed :

think we need an opinion from mod pt2537 on this for confirmation

:cool: sunbathing in juan les pins de temps en temps

Yeah, I know the implications are not good for having a default...at least the missus is already on the ladder and I am moving in with her! Still, doesn't help me if things ever go pear shaped...!

I need to get the letter to them off today as the judge gave us until 4pm on the 8th to get things straight before it goes to court. I'm definitely happy to pay them the agreed amount (if I can raise it from somewhere...).

Whoo-hoo!!!! Had it in writing that they are to remove the default from my record! That's the final piece of the victory jigsaw!

I have paid only what I thought I should be paying in the first place AND had it in writing that the default will be taken off (don't worry, I'll be checking this!)

I reckon this can be changed to ***WON*** as it feels like a win right now! Thanks to all that stopped by with advice, especially Paul.

Yeah, I know...especially when they were happy to settle but, what with other things going on, I'm just so pleased and relieved to have it out the way (assuming they have taken the default off).

Just gotta say thanks again for all your help right back to November when I first received the claim forms. I'd be a lot poorer or have a CCJ (or both) now if it wasn't for you.

Congratulations, am moving the thread to the legal success forum.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.