I only have one license, what are they on about?

121o121
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6049 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. If anyone has any advice or has encountered this problem, I'd be grateful for any feedback.

On 9th April 2007 I was caught speeding by a mobile camera doing 62mph on a 50mph stretch of the A1. The following week I received a notice from my local Court asking for my license to be endorsed. I gladly sent it with the appropriate fine. I didnt dispute it at all. My license came back the following week with the endorsment hand written.

In June 2007 I moved address and sent my license to DVLA to have my details ammended. It came back changed and the endorsement was printed. All good so far.

Last week I received a letter from the DVLA saying that Bedford Court has notified them that I have had my license endorsed (issue 28 , however that wasn't the most recent license issued.

The point is, at the time I had my license endorsed issue 28 was the most recent license. I had this license for 2 years after getting my HGV entitlement. They sent me license issue 29 after I moved, and that was returned by them, endorsed. They are asking me to return my most recent license (which is already endorsed) or if I have lost it, apply for a new one and pay the appropriate fee.

I can understand why they do this. I'm sure alot of people would surrender an older license to get endorsed then drive with a clean one etc.

Another point quickly. The court told me I was caught speeding on the 9th April (which is correct). I didn't ask for evidence as I knew I was guilty. But the date of offence is listed on my license as 02/09/2007, two months earlier. Should I tell the DVLA that or leave it. In theory it will be off my license two months earlier.

Thanks for any one that can help or offer an explanation.

Regards

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

Well I sent my license off to the DVLA with a covering letter.

This is the problem now. And please, I really would appreciate some advice, or an opinion from someone who can help me.

I got caught speeding on 09/04/2007. I had the letter come through, and I sent my license back to the central ticket office with the fine. My license came back but the ticket office has wrote the date of the offence as 09/02/2007.

The DVLA wrote to me to say that I didn't give the ticket office my most recent license. I did, but because they wrote the date wrong, the DVLA think my license hasn't been endorsed. I sent the DVLA my license with a letter saying this is the only license I have.

The DVLA have entered the 09/04/2007 offence on my license, but left the 09/02/2007 on there too. Now my license reads I have 6 penalty points, when in fact I only have 3.

This is a right old mess. I have the central ticket office number and I will call them on Monday, however I would like to know where i stand.

Any help?

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC