Woolwich Bank charges - I WON!!! YEAH

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been having a battle with the Woolwich Bank. They charged me, altogether £1,900 in charges over 3 years. I sent all the letters to them, they came back offering me £600, including the £294 that was on my credit Scoring sheet as a "default", complained to the OFT, requested I get a full refund and that the Default be wiped off clean.

HURRAY!!!! All was done and I received a full refund by cheque. The whole process took around 9 Months. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have been having a battle with the Woolwich Bank. They charged me, altogether £1,900 in charges over 3 years. I sent all the letters to them, they came back offering me £600, including the £294 that was on my credit Scoring sheet as a "default", complained to the OFT, requested I get a full refund and that the Default be wiped off clean.

HURRAY!!!! All was done and I received a full refund by cheque. The whole process took around 9 Months. :D

Congratulations!!!

Woolwich have delayed sending me my SAR info which was due back 10/12, have sent a polite reminder hoping they will send by return. I live in hope!

I love CAG!

• 1 year later...

Claiming enormous sums from 2 Woolwich accounts that are at the court stage..........applied due to hardship even though employed and they sent a chq for £5900! The remaining amount is still at court awaiting the test case result.:)