GE Money - referring me back to double glazing co!

Cazziebo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I used the template to try to reclaim PPI from GE money (formerly First National). They have responded by saying that as it was Living Design who sold me the policy I have to raise it with them?

Is this correct? I know it will be a nightmare trying to get something out of a double glazing company....

I used the template to try to reclaim PPI from GE money (formerly First National). They have responded by saying that as it was Living Design who sold me the policy I have to raise it with them?

Is this correct? I know it will be a nightmare trying to get something out of a double glazing company....

Who sold you the policy and applied it to the loan???????

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

the double glazing salesman who strongly implied that the only way to finance it was through the loan, and that insurance was compulsory - even though I already had unemployment/illness insurance.

the double glazing salesman who strongly implied that the only way to finance it was through the loan, and that insurance was compulsory - even though I already had unemployment/illness insurance.

You go after the person that sold you the ppi, so I do think it would be the salesmans who sold it to you. Ge Money would give him commission as a incentive to sell it to you. If he told you that ppi was compulsory, he did not tell you the true facts and mis-lead you, Although I would think ge money had a large part to play in this. They will have some responsiblity for sale of their products.

Is the ppi still running

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi I would start with who would you have to contact if you wanted to claim on the PPI and start from there.

Also check the loan agreement if the PPI is on the loan agreement then they are responsible for the miss selling.

dpick:)