The meaning of moderation

danny_kiernan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You just don't learn, do you:rolleyes: If you go around insulting people because their opinion differs to yours then sooner or later the posts will either get deleted or the thread locked.

This is an excellent forum and contributions like some of your recent one's do nothing but harm for the reputation of CAG. Why don't you go away and reflect on your posting style instead of moaning about moderators who, far from displaying megalomaniac type qualities, are actually doing a good job.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure,

Ok I post quite reasonable posts about SORN/ANPR. Next thing I am suffering from rob_s and barracad.

All I want to do is let people know that the dvla, is not the be all and end-all and they legally have a challenge.

I only do this because I have experienced it - I just want to help people

Dani

Danny,

You posted absolute tosh about ANPR (and also failing to provide) and you got upset when it was pointed out that it was rubbish you were posting. Then you started to get insulting and now you have become abusive.

You say you want to help people, but you won't do that by giving them incorrect information. If you can't handle it when your glaring mistakes are pointed out then perhaps you would be better off not posting at all.

I gave you chapter and verse, legally - so now I think you got bumped on the head as a child as you cannot seem to understand.

Maybe you need a good kicking to wake you up

When you have to resort to abuse, insults and threats in response to challenges to your views, it makes it quite clear that your arguments were flawed from the outset.

I would suggest you do as others have advised you and calm down, as your thinking is far from rational right now.

I haven't gone anywhere - I would like the IP address of whoever posted earlier as me, so MODS I am requesting the IP address/addresses of whoever posted as me earlier.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the IP address was the same as yours.

You would be a lot better off by apologising for losing control. But you carry on with this pathetic attempt to blame others for your behaviour.

that would be a rather reckless thing to do though wouldnt it

And I can't imagine someone who is so conscious about surveillance and computers as Danny being careless with his log in on a shared computer.

• Haha 1