NEXT CCJ/Default & CCA Request

katiec
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6088 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Hoping for some advice and words of wisdom please.

After obtaining a copy of my credit report after recently being refused credit I found both a CCJ and Default from Next Directory that I was unaware of. Although the CCJ states satisfied I would like to get this removed if possible ?!

So, I sent off a CCA Request to Next and have received a reply today with a so called copy of the original credit agreement. I am 100% positive that this is not the original as apart from there being no signature the agreement which was dated Sep 1996 was in my married name but I didnt actually get married and become Mrs until December 1996 so should have been in my maiden name.

Next, also claim that a true copy under subsections (a) and (b) confirm that signature boxes need not be included in the true copy - surely this cant be right?!

Anyone? Thanks in advance

I have yet to hear that anyone on here has received a CCA from next and usually they are not too bothered about admitting that they dont have them.

If you scan it up on here someone will advise you! in the meantime read through a few threads re agreement enforcability I found this a great help.

Hi

Thanks for your reply - I have been trawling through 100's of posts hehehe

unfortunately I dont have a scanner so cant scan on here the CCA response I received from Next but it is identical to one on a post by Moonhawk, sorry dont know how to put up links.

There is no signature on the so called true copy of the credit agreement and they have used my married name instead of my maiden name as it was dated in 1996.

should I now write back to them saying that they havent complied with the CCA request - is there a template letter anywhere for this?

Thanks x