Who is going to win the X Factor 2008

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5683 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Precisely, Ell-en. It's well known that the biggest group of people who do vote in this type of thing are usually the teenagers and young people, and even if as we are told, the more mature ladies dote on him (well, define mature, because every single middle-aged woman I have spoken detests him!), is anyone going to tell me that the youngsters are voting for him? I don't believe that for one second!

Yes, Rachel is fading fast, a real shame as she has a natural raw talent. Incidentally, lucky for Diana that she got a free pass on Mariah Carey week, as that would have been likely to be a complete trainwreck. Then again, I can't see why they all seem to dote on her, she is a sweet girl, with a sweet voice, but with a very limited range IMO.

The 2 most talented ones have gone and the show is looking very boring now. Same thing happened last year, but then the whole standard was low to start with, this year, there was no such excuse.

It just shows that if this were a real talent show and not a bleeding hearts one, things would be different.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree more Bookie :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I know I shouldn't care, but I do like a good sing-song, me. :-D

I know!! If only they would have a Rocky Horror week. :p

I swore i wouldn't watch it this time, but i have got into it again.:rolleyes:

How on earth are some of these still in there. Rachel, Daniel, and Diana. All do my head in.

I can't believe Laura was voted out. I know she wasn't great this week, but she was still better than Rachel!!

I heard its Britney week next week. (Dunno if it is for sure though)

I think Daniel should sing Hit me one more time!!! :grin::p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I think Daniel should sing Hit me one more time!!! :grin::p

Brilliant ! :lol::lol::lol:

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I don't know how much impact this would have, but Chris Moyles is running a campaign for everyone who hates Simon Cowell to vote to keep Daniel in to annoy him, so a proportion of the votes will be coming from Radio 1 listeners.

The ironic thing is that the more votes which are cast, the more money Simon Cowell gets... so don't think this has been thought through too well.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Mrs HAK has no banned it from our house:mad:

She`s never watching it again......Lets see what happens Sat:D

I don't know how much impact this would have, but Chris Moyles is running a campaign for everyone who hates Simon Cowell to vote to keep Daniel in to annoy him, so a proportion of the votes will be coming from Radio 1 listeners.

The ironic thing is that the more votes which are cast, the more money Simon Cowell gets... so don't think this has been thought through too well.

That would have a massive impact. People tend to do what Moylsey tells them to do. :D He must tell them before 8am!! :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .