Consumer Credit Act Agreement

Beserker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have a loan with Beneficial Bank which I will be in a position to pay off at the end of this month. I have only had the loan for a relatively short amount of time.

Can someone let me know what Beneficial Bank can legally charge me for paying the loan off early?

We haven't got the money, so we've got to think!

Ernest Rutherford

A & L

Data Protection Act Letter sent 11/08/06

Data rec'd 14/09/06, Prelim letter sent 16/09/06

LBA sent 22/09/06, MCOL 6QZ68670 issued 2/10/06 - chq for £6,375.34 rec'd 04/11/06.

Hi

You need to have a look at the early settlement regulations

SI 2004/1483

The maths look a bit scarey at first but it isn't that bad if you stick with it . I think it's available on the oopsi website

Best regards

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/ppi/115714-ppi-withdrawn-bank-age.html#post1154909if you could peter i think it is under the mis selling PPi and also it brave of this girls grandmother to come out and ask for help,,i can only input thoughts at the moment and i will be in hospital for a while and will not be able to guide her through this as i may be a while and dont want to leave them in the manures so to speak,thanks mate

patrickq1