Argos Store Card PPI

lihi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6094 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi people

Got a store card with these guys in the last quarter of 2003, a couple of years in queried the PPI and it was cancelled, got a copy of the application form through the post last week (in response to my CCA request) and noticed that the ppi box had been ticked.

I'm currently going after Halifax for mis-sold PPI and am using the templates from martin's money tips but can't find anything that relates to Argos.

Anyone any ideas or comments?

Thanks

I love CAG!

Hi Lihi

this is not my area at all, but if i were you, i would speak to the FSA, they have some info ontheir website and if you fall in to the mis sold catergory then you can claim it back

look at this website Payment protection insurance : FSA Money made clear – News

i hope this helps

regards

paul

Hi

I claimed PPI from Argos using the standard templates from Martins Money Tips. Argos send me a letter saying that they will investigate. Couple of weeks later they said that the investigation was inconclusive and they refunded the money.

Good luck with your claim.

:) :) :) :)

Hope you don't mind me asking, what was your story? Did you have to SAR them to double check their figures? I'm currently waiting to SAR them as I've got a years worth of statements missing and they've not sent through a correct CCA so I'm claiming back interest and charges on the account to reduce the final figure and thought I could use this to nose at the PPI figure so I know what figure I should expect back.

I love CAG!

I had all my statements and documents which made it easier to claim. Basically I have a health condition so the policy was useless to me. I mentioned this on my letter to them and although they will never admit it, they did mis-sell the insurance policy.