PayPal & Robinson Way

DroverAwn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sold a faulty laptop on ebay almost 3 years ago with a working screen for spares or repair and this was stated in the auction. Buyer then claimed that it arrived with a broken screen (which I disputed as it was packaged really well). I offered a replacement screen(which is why the buyer bought the item in the first place) but Buyer rejected this and PayPal awarded the buyer a refund. I had already withdrawn the money from my PayPal account (£120 ).

The laptop was returned to my address but I was away for two weeks and on my return noticed that the screen had been swapped. Basically the buyer had scammed me (I security marked the screen with UV ink and the buyer had no clue initially on how to dismantle the screen and had hacked at the fittings).

Refund had already been awarded and I could get no joy out of paypal. I got fed up and left it.

I am now being chased by Robinson Way, they call my number up to 4 times a day and I refuse to speak or acknowledge them. As a matter of principle I refuse to pay this debt. I am really angry about the whole thing and really shouldn't have to pay this.

Any advice on how to approach this? :mad:

:eek: