fruitycar v BoS round 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How many more lots of £750 have you still to do fruity? I think I'm just going to do the remainder I have to claim after my 1st claim via the English system to get it all at once. Have you not considered doing this? My account that I'm claiming for thi snow is closed so I'm assuming they'll pay by cheque! Glad you got th e8% this time! :)

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

How many more lots of £750 have you still to do fruity? I think I'm just going to do the remainder I have to claim after my 1st claim via the English system to get it all at once. Have you not considered doing this? My account that I'm claiming for thi snow is closed so I'm assuming they'll pay by cheque! Glad you got th e8% this time! :)

Got another £1639 to claim back, which would be 3 small claims or 1 summary cause + 1 small claim or as you say MCOL. Not sure how it would be having made 2 claims under Scottish system to then go for an English claim. My hope is that when they receive next prelim letter asking for the full amount they will just cough up, will save them paying the interest and costs.

You have to wonder why when they state in their settlement letter that it is not financially viable for them to defend, they go all the way to the claims stage and have to pay out interest and costs when they could just refund the amount asked for?

Bank of Scotland round 1: £740 + costs settled, still sore over the 8% grrr

Bank of Scotland round 2: £629 +101.15 interest +£39 costs settled.