3 questions

rallsopp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6568 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1) I have now received Abbeys acknowledgement of service dated 20/06/06. Does this mean that I should expect to receive a copy of their defence by 18/07/06 (28 days on)?

2) I have seen a couple of postings suggesting that a court hearing should be held in / close to your home town. I'm in Oldham (N. Manchester) and my case has been dealt with by Northampton country court. Should it be held somewhere closer and can I ask for that to take place?

3) Many posters refer to the breakdown of the unfair charges (Excel spreadsheet which I have prepared) but there is no option to attatch this on the moneyclaimonline forms and there is certainly no room to include a breakdown on the form. Presumeably the Abbey can now use this to delay matters by claiming (correctly) that they don't have a breakdown of the claim? Should I send this spreadsheet to the Abbey solicitor and court as a pre-emptive meaure?

Thanks,

Rob

1. You will receive a copy of the acknowledgement which will tell whether Abbey intends to defend. They have 28 days from the date of service to file their defence.

2. When it gets to the point of allocating a court, you will be sent a form to complete. At this point, the case can be moved to your nearest County Court. All Moneyclaim Online claims are intially dealt with by Northampton County Court.

3. You can, as others (myself included) print out your schedule of charges and send it to the bank, telling them which claim number it belongs to. If you do this, you will also need to send a copy to the court.

... a little

Mahala is a powerful thing ...

If you like my advice, please click the scales.

All advice is offered informally. If in any doubt, seek professional advice.

Barclays:claiming £908. Defence filed

Simply Be: settled in full

Abbey: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

GE Capital: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

Aktiv Kapital: Failed to comply with CCA disclosure. Debt unenforceable.

If this site has helped you, please make a donation to help keep it going.