LiP Costs

Andyorch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LiP costs have been revised from August 2011 from £9.25 ph to £ 18.00 ph.Any time taken off work for Court attendance as been increased to £80.00 per day.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Just bump this up for the evening viewers:-)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

The Costs Practice Direction supplementing Parts 43-48

Minor amendments are made to streamline the process and minimise work and costs incurred in litigation about estates.

Further amendments are made to increase the rates that litigants in person can recover for financial loss through spending time on legal work. The rate is increased from £9.25 to £18.00.

Regards

Andy

Still paltry compared to the universally useless solicitors who charge stupid fees for... well, being useless.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Its a move in the right direction DonkeyB.

Andy

Indeed. A better move would be to cut the ridiculous scale that lying, thieving duplicitous solicitors are allowed to charge because they are ‘professionals’. £250 an hour my ar*e.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

:-) well they have to clean their moats now and again Donkey. Edited by Andyorch

I'm in the process of doing an n227, Can i claim £18ph for work done pior to august 2011? or does it have to be 9.25 ph for work before august .. ?

Will update my own thread in the next week or two after the judgment award :D

---------------

1st Donation made on the 8/3/11

Check with the Court handling WMF not sure if its retrospective but heres the consultation :-

Impact Assessment Litigants in Person hourly rates

Regards

Andy

They can only reject it but always go highest first:wink: Very little on the Web about this now I wonder why????:roll:

Yes there is virtually nothing online nor directions if its retrospective .. Andy can you have a wonder over to my thread as my is still measy even in judgement by default ! (wasnt my fault they messed up to over some many things that were not correctly done!!)..

linkie >http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?294784-Case-heading-to-court-and-ppi-issue.%28quickie%29/page2

thankies in advance :)

---------------

1st Donation made on the 8/3/11

Get over to you WMF when I get chance lot on this week.

Regards

Andy

• 2 months later...

Bumping this cos it’s damn useful.

Thanks Donkey

Perhaps this one should have been stickied? :wink:

Andy

Good idea. Hint, hint.

A leetle beurmp.

There is a sticky

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?326875-***Change-to-Litigant-in-Person-Rates***

but I am very interested in the back dated issue - if one claims now is it all at £18 or at the lower rate prior to an actual date, there seems to be no guidance on this??

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.

There is a sticky

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?326875-***Change-to-Litigant-in-Person-Rates***

but I am very interested in the back dated issue - if one claims now is it all at £18 or at the lower rate prior to an actual date, there seems to be no guidance on this??

Me too, will check with counsel next week [second claim now joined] and let you know....... not sure if its been tested yet

Gez