aktiv kapital uk no cca **WON**

karen654321
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks everyone so so much. I panic so much you wouldnt believe. If they do turn up with this stat demand will they want to come in? Do i take it off them? Im trying to find info on what the statutory demand is and i cant find much about it.

Going to send the template letter above to them today. Im so worried they are just going to turn up.

thanks very much

karen

If they do turn up with this stat demand will they want to come in?

They have no legal right of entry so don't let them in. It should just simply be handed to you. Here's some info on statutory demands:

Legal Issues Explained - Statutory Demand

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hiya. Just to update ive had a lovely letter from aktiv kapital today which reads

We acknowledge receipt of your recent communications (this was the letter i sent above) of which we have noted.

Having reviewed the information supplied to ourselves we can confirm that we will no longer pursue you for payment of this account. We must point out that should the relevant documents become available we do reserve the right to pursue for payment of this account.

Should you have any queries please contact us on above number

Im really please about this. The only problem is there are actually two account one which is £90.00 and the other which is £200.00. The account number that is on the letter is for the £90 debt.

I did quote both account numbers on my letter to them from draft above but they have only put the one on there reply. So i await to hear what will be happening with the other account.

Im really really pleased with this and once again thank you to everyone who has helped me with this. I will let you know if and when i get a reply about the other debt

thanks very much

karen

Well done Karen. Really pleased for you :)

• Haha 1

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 1 month later...

Hiya, Had an email regarding the second debt which is about £200.

Reference: ****************

Account Number: Balance: £0.00

We acknowledge receipt of your recent communication, the contents of which have been noted.

Having reviewed the information supplied to ourselves we can confirm that we will no longer pursue you for payment of this account. We must point out that should your situation change we do reserve the right to pursue for payment of this account.

Should you have any queries please contact us on 01244 500656 to discuss further.

Yours sincerely

Im really really please i hope this is the end of them.

Thank you so so much everyone thats offered me advice and helped me with the letters. I definately couldnt have done it without the help and im sure i would have been paying this back.

thanks

karen

Hiya. Just to update ive had a lovely letter from aktiv kapital today which reads

We acknowledge receipt of your recent communications (this was the letter i sent above) of which we have noted.

Having reviewed the information supplied to ourselves we can confirm that we will no longer pursue you for payment of this account. We must point out that should the relevant documents become available we do reserve the right to pursue for payment of this account.

Should you have any queries please contact us on above number

karen

Nice one Karen :D I'm hoping for a letter like this shortly ;)

Congrats!

PS - Don't forget to keep that letter safe just in case.

• 1 month later...
We must point out that should the relevant documents become available we do reserve the right to pursue for payment of this account.

So how often does the retrieving of lost documents happen???? Would you have to pay it back?

I just finished reading this as i'm a newbie doing some research into the mechanics of this whole lark..Well done btw!

P.s how old was this debt? I have one with Aktiv Kapital...do they not keep CCA s when buying off debts?

Thanks,

J

So how often does the retrieving of lost documents happen????

In my experience it doesn't. They either have the documents or they don't.

Ah thanks for the reply Rory32! Been reading loads of your posts! Very informative, must have spent 10 hours on this site yesterday, well worth it..Boy do i have a mission to sort my c**p out!:)

End of hijack.