CCJ not justified

Guest malissa7999
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest malissa7999

i have had a unsatisfied judgment on my file since 2002.

after many months of investigating this between the court and the solicitors who applied for the ccj, it has emerged that the debt was paid in full in june 2003.

after investigating further with bothe my experian and equifax credit reports, i noticed that the ccj was applied for in dec 2002, the ccj was supposed to be for a debt i had with the catalogue company grattan.

on both my credit files, i had an account with grattan which defaulted and was marked as SATISFIED IN 2001.

this default has now dropped off my files,(although i have copies of it).

on neither of the files does it show i had a second account which was defaulted and led to a ccj being entered against me, either by grattan or any other credit agreement i have had.

after contacting the solicitors, the advisor first told me that there were other peoples names linked onto my account,..this resulted in me paying £10 to recieve all my data from them,..this proved to be useless as i couldnt understand there own computer jargon.

i have asked them to send me copies of the supposed credit agreement i defaulted on, and a copy of the default papers,..none of which have happened as they say they dont have the information anymore and i should contact grattan.

i have contacted the ICO but i am still waiting for there response, i think i have a strong case, and i am desperate to remove the ccj, and then possible claim damages for the adverse effect the ccj has had on my ability to obtain credit.

the only problem is i dont know where to begin, i dont want to pay the court the fee to remove the ccj without hearing my case, as it may be refused if the judge takes the word of the solicitors.

please help..