Nationwide taking me to court.HELP.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think you need to actually understand the law to be able to put your case adequately before a judge who is being obdurate

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to actually understand the law to be able to put your case adequately before a judge who is being obdurate

100% agreed

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

I agree you should have an understanding of the law, however i think judges should have a duty to understand and empathise to some extent with LIPs, otherwise we have a one-sided sort of justice.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI Everyone,

the latest nes on n wide is this they kept on with their bully boy tactics for 2 years without getting a penny from me :) no cca etc but judge still thought application form would be ok due to this iknew they were going to win at trial anyway.

NOW BANKRUPT

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in theeir sols office as i did this 2 days before final hearing at court that should give them a taste of their own medicine.

i want to sincerely thank all the people who have given me help and advice while i was going through this hell, i had 10 creds chasing me for 2 years they wouldnt stop charges or adding interest while i was out of work so stuff em all:D

best regards to everyone on cag for 2009

OUT OF CASH.

Edited by out of cash
SPELLING

• 2 months later...

Does Anyboby Else Had Any Problems With Nationwide And K.p.r Debt Collection.

As I Closed My Account With Nationwide About 4 Years Ago And Since Then My Have Been Chargeing Me Bank Fees For Being Over Drawn And Now They Are Sending Me Letters From K.p.r Debt Collection For Money Which I Do Not Owe Them Can Anyboby Help Me On This

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to Nationwide - Urgent Help Required.application Form Is Enough For Bank 2 Win In Court?