Lloyds TSB Mastercard

N.P
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

NP I have absolutely no idea how long I have had the account - and as they have not been able to supply a CCA I doubt if they know either:D. I would think it is at least 15 years, possibly more.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi again,

Just bumping this up as I`d like to get a good letter out on first thing Monday.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

This is a Curlyben special which I am sending to AIC on behalf of LTSB on Monday. Is this the one you meant NP?

Thank you for your letter of February 2008, the contents of which have been noted.

May I draw you attention to my letter of September 2007 in which I clearly outlined my position concerning this matter. I enclose a copy for your perusal and ease of reference.

Lloyds TSB has failed in my lawful request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 section 78(1) and subsequent Statutory Instruments.

I formally advise you that since Lloyds TSB has failed to comply with the terms of the Consumer Credit Act that as from July 2007 they are in legal default on this alleged agreement. This default means that the alleged agreement from this date is totally unenforceable. Lloyds TSB may not apply any charges, cannot issue defaults, cannot sell or assign the alleged debt or cannot invoke any clause within the alleged agreement.

Furthermore you should be aware that a creditor is not permitted to take ANY Action against an account whilst it remains in dispute.

The lack of a credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* may not add further interest or any charges to the account.

* may not pass the account to a third party.

* may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

* may not issue a default notice related to the account.

Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law.

Lloyds TSB have Failed to comply with a lawful request for a true, signed copy of the said agreement and other relevant documents mentioned in it, Failed to send a full statement of the account and Failed to provide any of the documentation requested.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

The mere fact that they have passed this account to you while it is in dispute and default is also in breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.

After taking advice, I am of the opinion that your continued pursuit is in violation of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 section 40 as well as breaching a number of the OFT Collection Guidelines.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I hope that you will enter into a sincere dialogue with me about this matter and I am writing this letter to you on the assumption that you would prefer to do this than merely respond with standard letters and leaflets.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I await your rapid response.

Yours sincerely

Goldladyxx

BANK CHARGES

Others

This is a Curlyben special which I am sending to AIC on behalf of LTSB on Monday. Is this the one you meant NP?

Thank you for your letter of February 2008, the contents of which have been noted.

May I draw you attention to my letter of September 2007 in which I clearly outlined my position concerning this matter. I enclose a copy for your perusal and ease of reference.

Lloyds TSB has failed in my lawful request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 section 78(1) and subsequent Statutory Instruments.

I formally advise you that since Lloyds TSB has failed to comply with the terms of the Consumer Credit Act that as from July 2007 they are in legal default on this alleged agreement. This default means that the alleged agreement from this date is totally unenforceable. Lloyds TSB may not apply any charges, cannot issue defaults, cannot sell or assign the alleged debt or cannot invoke any clause within the alleged agreement.

Furthermore you should be aware that a creditor is not permitted to take ANY Action against an account whilst it remains in dispute.

The lack of a credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

Lloyds TSB have Failed to comply with a lawful request for a true, signed copy of the said agreement and other relevant documents mentioned in it, Failed to send a full statement of the account and Failed to provide any of the documentation requested.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

The mere fact that they have passed this account to you while it is in dispute and default is also in breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.

After taking advice, I am of the opinion that your continued pursuit is in violation of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 section 40 as well as breaching a number of the OFT Collection Guidelines.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I hope that you will enter into a sincere dialogue with me about this matter and I am writing this letter to you on the assumption that you would prefer to do this than merely respond with standard letters and leaflets.

Yours sincerely

Goldladyxx

Hi Goldlady,

Thanks for that letter. I take it your still being hounded by Lloyds then? At least you know your onto a winner, I`m just going with the flow for the time being.

I think that is the one, another letter I read was along the same lines but it started with something like `I`m surprised that I should remind a firm of Solicitors about the CCA 74`. Do you know the one I mean. If it doesn`t pop up in time, then I`ll just use the one you`ve pasted up for me.

By the way, in the letter where it has the marked entries (*) regarding what they should be doing whilst in default, well they have done all the above since day one. What a bunch of knobs, do you think I should fling a letter at Trading Standards now? I don`t suppose you have a template I could use for that, do you? I`ll have to start saving EVERY letter I see.

Anyway, hopefully I`ll catch you later.

Regards

N.P

P.S. Do you think they`ll mind if I start the letter with a `Dear Morons` again? LOL ;)

How is Curly lately? I understand he`s recently had a new son.

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Hiya N.P.

Is it this one you meant? (courtesy of Surprise)

Maybe stick this part in before you use Goldlady's great letter - give it to them with both barrels !! ;)

Love SG x

I refer to your letter of xx/xx/xx, which was received this morning.

Frankly, I am surprised of the need to remind a firm of solicitors about the terms and conditions surrounding my requests to your clients for a true copy of my Consumer Credit Agreement (Consumer Credit Act, 1974);

I can only assume therefore that they failed to inform you that the above account is in dispute.

Should your clients now persist with threats of legal action, I will welcome the opportunity for a judge to look at several offences committed by your Client under The Consumer Credit Act 1974, as well as your clients' non-compliance with and total disregard for the law on this occasion.

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Hi SG, thanks for that - I try and save stuff when I find it on here as trying to remember which thread it was on later is really hard:o. I can't use it with AIC but have kept it for future use as I am sure it will be needed:D

We'll have to see who gets a reply first NP

BANK CHARGES

Others

Hi spiritgirl and Goldlady,

Thank you both for the posts and snippets.

I`ve pasted up my letter ready to print, only thing is my damn printer has ran out of ink and won`t print anything untill I change the blummin` cartridge.

I`ve saved the files I need to print ready to hop off at my brothers house on the way home from work tomorrow evening and print them off there.

It just means my letters will go out later than I hoped but there`s nothing else I can do. I`ll have to order some more ink cartridges in the mean time, damn!

Anyway, thanks again girls, I look forward to hearing more from you soon, and I`m sure I will.

Regards

N.P ;)

I know that feeling NP. Happens to me all the time;)

Never mind I am sure they can wait another day. If they were going to the same people you could have emailed it to me and I could have posted them in the same envelope - that would give them something to think about.

BANK CHARGES

Others

I know that feeling NP. Happens to me all the time;)

Never mind I am sure they can wait another day. If they were going to the same people you could have emailed it to me and I could have posted them in the same envelope - that would give them something to think about.

Hi Goldlady,

Yeah, perhaps a few more Lloyds customers could e-mail you their letters and you could put ALL of them in the one envelope. Just think, 25 CCA requests from 25 different people scattered around the Country turning up in the same envelope, together with a Postal Order for £25. Heh heh, silly but they be wondering what the hell was going on.

Right, time to watch CSI.

Regards

N.P

I`ve pasted up my letter ready to print, only thing is my damn printer has ran out of ink and won`t print anything untill I change the blummin` cartridge.

LOL why does this always happen to us at the most inconvenient moment!! :rolleyes:

Have a good week NP & GL :)

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Hi all,

Thanks for the post SG.

Right, I popped to my brothers on the way home from work and printed out my letters. They`re all ready to post off tomorrow, then we`ll wait and see what crap comes through next.

Think I`ll just send it 1st Class Recorded, can`t see the point in wasting money using Special Delivery.

Regards

N.P.

Hi again people,

Just a quick update, nothing flash.

Just to let you know I sent off my letter to SC&M this morning. It was sent 1st Class Recorded, so at least I have proof of sending.

Anyway, it read -

Dear Sir

I refer to your letter dated 12th February 2008, the contents of which have been noted.

Frankly, I am surprised of the need to remind a firm of solicitors about the terms and conditions surrounding my requests to your clients for a true copy of my Consumer Credit Agreement (Consumer Credit Act, 1974); I can only assume therefore that they failed to inform you that the above account is in dispute.

Should your clients now persist with threats of legal action, I will welcome the opportunity for a judge to look at several offences committed by your Client under The Consumer Credit Act 1974, as well as your clients' non-compliance with and total disregard for the law on this occasion.

May I draw you attention to my letters of 21st September 2007 and 31st January 2008 in which I clearlyoutlined my position concerning this matter. I enclose a copy of each for your perusal and ease of reference.

I formally advise you that since Lloyds TSB have failed to comply with the terms of the Consumer Credit Act that as from 9th October 2007 they are in legal default on this alleged agreement. This default means that the alleged agreement from this date is totally unenforceable. Lloyds TSB may not apply any charges, cannot issue defaults, cannot sell or assign the alleged debt or cannot invoke any clause within the alleged agreement.

Yours sincerely

N.P

Right, thats that for tonight, no doubt I`ll be back with another update soon.

Thanks for looking.

Regards

N.P

The race begins NP - thank heavens for printer ink:p.

I wonder whose letter they will completely ignore first - yours or mine:D

BANK CHARGES

Others

Hi Goldlady,

Thanks for the post.

Just to confirm my letter was signed for this morning, so Royal Mails Track & Trace shows anyway. So, the game is definately afoot with these knob jockeys. Let the beatings begin!

I still haven`t got any more ink, I really am that strapped for pennies at the moment, at least until I get paid next week.

I think they`ll probably ignore your letter first then just get lashed into me.

Thanks again.

Regards

N.P

NP, your letter from Sechiari, Clark & Mitchell.. on the right hand side there is a box with a telephone number they expect you to call them on.. under that in the same box is your account number.. It might be a good idea to hide it. I almost missed it on mine.

Good luck citizenb xx

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi citizenB,

Thanks for that last post. I never realised that was there, I gave it the once over and I still missed it. They probably put loads of numbers on their letters so you get confused and miss some important details.

Anyway, it`s edited.

Thanks again.

Regards

N.P

I must admit, I dont understand why they need to put it there as they already include it in the body of their letter.. :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 3 weeks later...
HI N.P

have you not heard back from s,c and m. Mum has not but still hear from lloyds tsb

see you

lisa

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the post.

I haven`t heard anything yet, although I`m living with my girlfriend but my post still goes to my parents house. I was last over there on Sunday and there wasn`t anything. My dad usually drops off my mail anyway, if there`s any during the week. I`ll be over there again on Friday.

You`ll be the first to know when I get something back, LOL.

Thanks again

N.P

Hi NP

Avidly following in your footsteps! OH has just received similar letter from SC&M - we are still waiting for the CCA request which is now well over the limit. He is panicking but I've told him not to talk to them and offer them any money and I'll handle it for him by letter. (Don't remember this as being part of my wedding vows:o ) We are fighting 3 cards - one they have admitted they cannot find the CCA (yipee), one is totally illegible and has no prescribed terms etc and then this one, which they havn't supplied, so I feel an immense battle coming on:grin:

Hi again people,

Hi empowered, thanks for the post. Join the Lloyds train to Hell!

Right, there is some action happening now.

My parents have been receiving calls from MHA, who I have sussed out as MHA Collections, acting for Lloyds TSB Mastercard.

Now, this moring I received a Mastercard Statement, stating I`m well over since I haven`t paid up the account has now been handed to MHA Collections for errrrr, collection.

What I was wondering, was, what the hell happened to Silly, Claris & Michelle? I thought these clowns were going to sue my ass into oblivion. Then, everything goes quiet and then these bunch of bozzo`s show up. What is going on?

Has anyone heard of MHA Collections? Are they Mack Hall or some other parasitic relative?

I`ll keep you posted on this.

Any comments or suggestions are much appreciated.

Regards

N.P

Hi N.P

Not heard of them but i suppose mum will be getting a letter from them then. Mum still gets phone calls everyday from tsb but when they say can i speak to ********* *********** she just started say no sorry and put phone down. She also said i thought you had passed it onto your solcitors s,c and m and they just said oh

Hi N.P

I also had the letter from SC&M regarding my loan, that was on the 7th Feb. I have heard nothing else since then from them. However I did get one from BLS Collections on the 14th March saying they were acting on behalf of Lloyds to collect my pennies. They even want me to fill in an expenditure sheet for them :)

Pete.

The only postal address that was on my 'reminder' from the Collections department was

Collections Centre

Brighton BN1 4BE

Plus an 0870 phone number.

Do they not have to supply a full postal address to reply to regarding these matters ?

I was also interested how you took letters to your local branch, what address did you put on them ? Or did you just put Department on them ?

The reason I ask is that when this woman phoned me last week she said that she had no intention of contacting the Financial Management Unit(the address you have given above for collections) regarding my circumstances. Yet that is who Customer Services told me to write to.

So far I have wrote to London, Hampshire and Brighton and I'm still not sure which is the right one.

I'm getting confused now and more pee'd off :)

Pete.

I know exactly where their collections centre is in Brighton, it`s on Queen`s Road which leads down from the station (if you`ve ever been to Brighton). It`s actually in two bits, the main building and the reception, behind which their in-house solicitors, Sechiari Clark and Mitchell (or [problem], as I like to call them) are. They are in the upper set of windows down the side opposite the quadrant seating area (that road is on a hill), level with the entrance. There is a lower set but I don`t know who`s in there. probably the monkeys on the phones. I hope LTSB collections buffoons monitor this site cos imagine their rage at me revealing their exact location...

lloyds threatened me via scm but they told me they do not hold cca as too long ago and are asking how i am going to pay it

cheeky buggers ... default removal here we go

RBS/Triton - Gone Away No CCA

RBS/Moorcroft - Gone way No CCA

RBS/AIC - Gone Away No CCA

RBS/Intrum - Gone Away No CCA

RBS/Regal - Gone Away

Cahoot/Link - CCA in Dispute

Capital One - Settled

Lloyds Bank - Awaiting Outcome from Supreme Court Hearing.

Lloyds Credit Credit - Repayment Plan