New Claim against HSBC

mazzab
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All.

I have settled 4 claims already against Clydesdale, Halifax, MBNA and Morgan Stanley, but I just noticed some bank charges I'd missed on my HSBC Joint account, which has been generally run pretty tight, but got overdawn on two occassions when money was late coming in following a change of jobs - as a junior doctor I had to change employer every 6 monhts and sometimes the payroll people mess up the bank details.

£40 for 1 3 day OD, and £36 for another. Ludicrous and disproportianate as usual. I'm pretty certain I asked for a refund at the time and was refused, so now I've sent off another PA, with LBA to follow in 2 weeks. I note that we are advised not to use MCOL anymore - can someone point me in the direction of the new guidance? thanks.

I know it's just a small claim, but they just take the **** sometimes.

:D <-- MazzaB, financial warrior! (*with a little help from my [real] flexible friends.......*) Bank ---> :mad:

:) Please click on my scales if you find my comments helpful! (or ya think i'm sexy ;))