"without prejudice" - What does it mean?

Mrs White
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Mrs White, you can't include letters in your bundle which are marked "without prejudice" unless they can definitely be seen as not a genuine offer to settle the matter. It is not essential to include Abbey's terms and conditions if you received the 'old style' defence which admitted that the charges arose due to your breach of contract but you do if you received the new defence which I think refers to the charges as service charges (someone will correct me on this if I am wrong) Good luck with your court date, hope you have better luck than most of us on here who have had our claims stayed at the last minute. Let us know how you get on and good luck!!

[FONT=System][COLOR=darkorchid]29.1.07 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=darkorchid]17.2.07 - Preliminary letter sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]5.3.07 - LBA sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]28.3.07 - N1 filed at Worcester CC![/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]1.7.07 - AQ filed at Worcester CC[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]6.9.07 - Court Date!!![/COLOR][/FONT]