Sent request for judgement over a month ago!

AGB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a request for judgement over a month ago and have not heard anything back. Should I prod the Court? The case is for enforcement of SARs for two credit cards - Lloyds have taken over a year to provide my statements - they have provided details for one card in the last few days, but not for the other card. But I still need the court to issue the judgement, so I get the full SAR satisfied and my costs back.

Any advice?

AGB - Wow a year, did you send by recorded delivery? Did you remind LTSB?

You may like to see some info on my thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/92011-peteranderson-ltsb-11-5k.html

As it contains some useful telephone numbers to get your stuff - several people here have tried it and found it worked - it may save you an awful load of hassle - AND - several here using this info have have managed to get back more than 6yrs of statements; I got mine from them going back to when the account was opened in 1997

Best of luck

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

Thanks. Superb advice. I will follow it...

But yes, I did recorded delivery, all by the book, now the courts don't seem to be answering my request for judgement which is odd...