I will NOT Stay put!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Coming to the end of my first stay ordered by the court for negotiations - I negotiated and Lloyds didn't!!

I sent 2 letters to Lloyds, 3 mediation letters to SC&M and a CPR Part 18!!! Stay ends 31/08/07.

Letter this morning from SC&M to say they are writing to the court for another stay to be ordered in view of the OFT test case.

Objection letter sent to SC&M and the court.

This is all ruffling my feathers!

Night Owl

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Yes best of luck night owl:) Lets keep fighting

jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Well its the 31st Aug and thats the end of my stay no1!!! :shock:

Any replies to the letters and CPR Part18?..........NOPE!!! :evil:

Letter for the court ready with copies of copious correspondence that I have sent Lloyds and SC&M during my 6 week stay, plus the objection letter to another stay. Posting it all to the court tomorrow so that it is after the expiry of the stay no1!

Now in the hands of the court for directions. :sad:

Night Owl

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Just arrived!!!!!! :eek:

Before District Judge.......

Upon reviewing the court file

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. Upon it appearing that the issues raised in the test case, The Office of Fair Trading-v-National Westminster Bank & Others, will affect this claim, the claim is stayed until further order with a view to awaiting the final decision (being judgment in the action or the final appellate court, whichever is the latter) in the test case.

Either party may apply on notice at any time, by application on notice in accordance with Civil Procedure Rule 23, to lift the stay.

Now I'm really depressed and angry.:mad:

It's as if everything that has happened to me - attempts at mediation/negotiation during my last stay, CPR Part 18 request, objection letter to a stay has all gone on deaf ears. :mad:

What is the point in sticking to the rules when the big companies can just squash us and flounce the rules? Surely this is abuse of process?

Need help on what to do.

Is it worth trying to object again to the stay and pay this time?

Finances are non-existant!!

HELP PLEASE

Night Owl

Got Debt problems?

Hi i got a similar letter from my Court.

I applied to get the stay removed yesterday, i used the template from here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cases-stayed-pending-oft/108430-stays-info-guidance.html

From what i have read even if you apply for the removal of the stay without a hearing you will probably get called to a hearing anyway.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Update to all.

caro has replied on my Abbey stayed thread with this,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/115023-application-removal-stay-grounds.html

its in the Bank Templates Library and offers good advice to those wanting to remove a stay on the grounds of financial hardship. Not a template just good advice.

I have decided to go for the jugular and hit both Abbey and Lloyds with a removal of stay. May fall on deaf ears but at the mo I need all the amunition I can get.

Wish me luck.

Night Owl

Got Debt problems?

Thanks zootscoot.

Night Owl

Got Debt problems?