LLoydstsb here I come! - Un1boy vs LTSB ** WON **

un1boy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Un1boy, just read through all ur thread, it's helping me a lot and it's all very exciting as well as nerve racking. Hope it all goes well. I'm just about to ask for my charges back. LTSB £512. Look out for my thread coming soon.

Good luck to every1 else too.

Cheers,

Hi Derf, I'm glad that I have inspired you - let us know what your thread is called and I am sure we will all pop over and help.

PS good luck with your claim!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya guys, just to ask my previous question again - would you benefit if I put up all thier letters/defence etc...even though is just their standard one? I don't mind, just let me know!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

I think it would be pretty handy as well as educating mate. It's good to know what to expect. I've started my own thread now but yours has become a great source for knowledge.

cheers.

I think it would be pretty handy as well as educating mate. It's good to know what to expect. I've started my own thread now but yours has become a great source for knowledge.

cheers.

ok, well I'll type up all the defence and letters etc and post them.....let me know what your threads called and I'll take a look at it!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Ah, right. Well in that case don't send your bundle yet then. Only send that upon the corts directions, which will probably be given at your prelim hearing. Bit of a wait then I'm afraid!

Could try putting pressure on them to settle in the meantime perhaps. Try this if you like (send a copy to the court too);

hi gary, I have only just seen the letter you posted, thank you and the reason I sent my own one was because I didn't see this first, soz mate and thanks!! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Derf vs LTSB, not much to report yet tho. It's just the begining, i'm greatfull for all adivice tho, not the most confident st this sort of thing.

cheers

Hey no probs, I'll go over and check it out!! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

ok, my dad's jsut called and I have got a full settlement offer. well, i think it's full - need to check with him again later.....I'll draft up my response and post it up here....I'm going rfo reverythign i can, includeing daily interest and costs beacuse of the way they've draggeds it out!!

Thanks for all your help and support....

It's not over til the fat cheque clears!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

WOOHOO!!!

Congratulations un1boy!:)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi Gary, thanks for your message, but I've just called my dad who said the amount they've offered is 60 quid short and it doesn't even mention the daily interest, which I want now out of principle....they've dragged this out. I'm just worried that they will now just leave it until the hearing date an I could do with the dosh for xmas.

I will go for everything they owe me though.

I'll keep you informed and post up the letters as soon as I get them tomorrow when my dad faxes them up to me.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Ok guys, it wasn't quite a full offer and I have no idea where they got the figure they quoted me from but, hey ho I have sent them a rejection letter accpeting it as part payment only, which they received 5/12/2006. I'm sorry about this being so fragmented at the mo, bu tI will post their offer letter and my reply asap - I don't have a computer at home at the mo so will do it as soon as I can!

Still waiting fo rtheir reply! :|

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Just to let you all know - I have accepted a full offer today so hopefully the money will be in my account within 7 days!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Thanks elsinore!

I'm just glad it's all over and the cash will be here for xmas - all £1020 of it.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Just for future ref - can we actually claim for postage and letters in teh small claims track?

I have had all this back from every other bank, but lloyds say no and they will defend that portion......I've accepted their offer without the postage and £6.75 per letter.

I'm just a bit confused as to whether we can charge that? I read somewhere here we can but SCM have now confused the hell out of me.

For the sake of about 20 pounds I can't be bothered with fighting for the letter and postage costs back.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

No. For once they are (almost) right. There is a no costs rule on the small claims track - so you're not entitled to charge for letters, etc. However, if it got to court and you won, the judge has the power to award you a small allowence towards your travel, or the time spent on your case, etc. This should'nt be pre-empted by actually including it in your claim though.

Remember that ultimately the no costs rule is there for our benefit - it protects the litigant in person from being screwed for hundreds or even thousands in costs in the event we were to lose a claim.

Oh, sorry I almost forgot -

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:):D;):p

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

No. For once they are (almost) right. There is a no costs rule on the small claims track - so you're not entitled to charge for letters, etc. However, if it got to court and you won, the judge has the power to award you a small allowence towards your travel, or the time spent on your case, etc. This should'nt be pre-empted by actually including it in your claim though.

Remember that ultimately the no costs rule is there for our benefit - it protects the litigant in person from being screwed for hundreds or even thousands in costs in the event we were to lose a claim.

Oh, sorry I almost forgot -

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:):D;):p

That's great, thanks for cleraing that up!!

To eb honest, I'm glad it's all over; I didn't think it would be paid before xmas!! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Congratulations!!!:D :D

Have a good Christmas!!:)

Barty:)

Cheers mate, I will!! I've done all my xmas shopping though, so this going to clear my computer I got on hp - there's 400pounsd charges on that too, so figured if i pay that off then I ca claim them back, makes it easier!!

You guys have a good christmas too! :D

My charges claims:

Default removals:

If only I could have similar sucess with these money-grabbing bar-stewards. They are dragging this one all the way to the courts.

Well done!

My Account:

HSBC - Data Protection Act Request sent | Claiming £2138 | Prelim Letter Sent | LBA Sent | Offer received to pay back £1850

My Wife's Account:

Lloyds TSB - DPA Request sent | Claiming £3100 | Prelim Letter Sent | LBA Sent |

Thanks Paula- can't wait now, this will be in my within 7-10 days and I've got Black Horse sending me a cheque so can pay off a HP agreement and then start of claiming the charges from that back - yay!!

My charges claims:

Default removals: