my friend v welcome

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all.

my friend took out a loan with welcome yesterday. i told her not to have any ppi included which she told the guy. when she got home she discovered that there is Lifecare 24 and Personal accident plan included they make a total of £370.

anyway there is nothing on the agreement which states you can cancel the insurances within a certain period of time. however there is a part which says

"i understand that i am purchasing the product ticked above on credit provided by you and that the terms relating to the credit for the product can be found above and overleaf in this agreement."

however none of the tick boxes have been ticked!!!

how can she go about cancelling it without having to go back there to sign a new agreement. should she wait till the cheque has cleared.

many thanks in advance

J:)

J,

she has to phone tomorrow and discuss with the person that sold her the loan. I am more than sure the agreement is not properly executed...Tell the seller that it would be reported...and phone head office Ian Orill and discuss it with him, as it's legally incorrect!!!

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))