Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4603 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just thought i would read through this post as i have just posted my thread and i find that childish littel rant unbelivable and typical of the kind of people they employ,

i find it strange though that if its that busy why a friend of ours has just been made redundant from their sales force and and they are currently not putting vehicle finance into dealerships,

obviously doing well... not.

their day will come,

what goes around comes around.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

crisb333

This sounds like my agreement. I have the amount borrowed and then the interest is added and finally the acceptance fee. These 3 figures are called the total charge for credit and NOT the amount of credit. So by the looks of it im not paying interest on my acceptance fee. Im hoping now that i can render my agreement unenforceable as i have a none existant insurance policy on my agreement.

I work with a friend of a friend who works for welcome and we have just been discussing this friend . She hates her job, apparently there has been a lot of hush hush meetings. They are sending her out debt collecting on her own to areas that frighten the life out of her, so much so that she has consistantly rang in sick or even rang this friend of mine to go with her. Its a shame for this girl that works for welcome as she used to work with us and she is a really nice girl who would not say boo to a goose. Sounds like she was mis-sold her job.

I would hate to think that they could recover from this.

it would be an injustice if they do, but you have to ask yourself; who is going to buy a company with crippling debts and under investigation for criminal activity, especially in this current economic climate.

just reading some of the last posts from the LSE website, its so interesting and ive never followed this sort of stuff before.

Date/Time

Author

Subject

Share Price

Opinion

Today 08:25

whynot

Leistertheinvestor

No Opinion

An expert I am not. I work for the company and like many believed in the managment and bought shares. I have doubted the likely hood of them pulling this off but by that time it was not worth selling. I bought a very small holding at 5p for nothing other than a gamble. Now I do not believe Cattle's has long to live.

Today 08:20

Leistertheinvestor

whynot

No Opinion

I shall remember this post.... ;)... If youre such a hot shot with the staements and the technical jargon.Why didnt you pull out earlier?????

Today 08:18

softjackson

Explorer and Leister

No Opinion

I wish I could share your views on this as over the past two weeks your posts have kept me going, but after last night i've had enough - set a stop loss at 2p. I really hope this one comes back and i'll look to get back in if it does but as a first trade it's been a nightmare and i've learnt alot! I major lesson - don't buy back in to lower your average on the back of bad news - buy back in on the back of good news, and that's what i'll attempt to do with this share. Good luck to you both and everyone else.

Today 08:15

whynot

good luck all

No Opinion

i bought shares at £1.50 and have since chased them down to 5p so as you can imagine I have lost quite a lot of money. I am not angry because life's a gamble but what makes me laugh is other inventors who still will not see what is in front of them. All the way down I have been reading bull**** posts about stable SP and to big to fail. I have read posts from people convinced that the license would be granted turning aggressive when I questioned its likelihood. They gave me links to see the receipt from a domain name register for moneytopia convinced this meant that it was going ahead. They were insistent that the government would step in or Alan Johnson would put on the tights and cape and save the day. Thye had future price predictions of £3 a share and that this was the company to make their fortune. Every time it went up a small amount or Postings farted we were told this was the sign that all was good and each time that got it completely wrong as the share collapsed. Most of these idiots have now disappeared although some are hanging about and have changed their stance and preaching that they always doubted this company. And the ones who left and have left a void of complete stupid no fact based optimisim. Well I am glad to say new blood have replaced them and the stupidity can continue.

Today 08:03

Leistertheinvestor

explorer

No Opinion

I totally agree, just because its not moving -/+ people are assuming its failing but in reality its quite solid at the 2p mark, im not worried.

Today 07:58

explorer

its good to see

No Opinion

someones getting information out of cattles ,i like the look of all those zeros and hsbc being part of this and the fact that its an informal meeting ,this has got to be a good sign for things at last being sorted out ,and i can understand why theyd want a meeting as im sure theyd like to know whats being done to sort out this mess out as they have billions riding in this and not the silly stake money we are putting in on this share in comparison!.i hope seeing all those zeros will help to go some way to show people this is just to big to just walk away from because of some dodgy accounting on bad loans! anyways at least things are moving along now and its not new news so all the sells today will be people peed off waiting for the rise and jumping ship for something else!

MOJO8

now you are hooked !!!!!

Your right, this site is helping me resolve my issues with welcome but im not getting any work done either ...... but its gripping stuff, i cant wait for the film....... i wonder which actor will play the part of postggi

Here is the formula to use for your calculations

apr_p.gif

The APR (a = A/1200) is then calculated iteratively by solving the following equation using the Newton-Raphson method:

apr_r.gif

Any questions???

Yeah I know, makes me think I should have paid attention at school!!!

stewie, here is my equasion to send to nottingham .....

Welcome/Cattles = ( fraud + Lies + criminal activity+ deceit) = None Employabe.........

Hi Post

yeah, it cant be either of them as they have recieved no payment from welcome...... it must be a typing error in the policy booklet..... i mean..... what company would be daft enough to not pay the insurers..!!

Do my housework/ shopping etc. Swore I would not spend all day on net again waiting for news. :)

I cant get away from my computer, my little boy keeps trying to drag me away to play but im addicted.

Would love to know how they can sign you up for Medicare/healthcare etc if they know nothing about you.

And it doesn'e even mention an insurer for it?

Hmmmm

They dont care about your health, they get a commission for selling these polocies so all they see is £££££££`s that bump up there salary. my partner works in the car industry and he has seen these sort of things happen in the past by unscrupulous sales people, thankfully all sacked now.

Something is up on Cattles share, soon as it hit 2p it went ape sh*t. I think heaps of people must have buys pre loaded if it dropped to that level. Volume shot up from 7m to 12m in about 20 minutes.

I think news is on the horizon.

Stewie

PS: This could also be shorters taking onboard shares in light of potential news.

lets hope that your right stewie

mojo you are popular over on the cattles chat. Not!!! lol. Are your feelings hurt? lol

I couldnt care less whet they think, it was just great saying it as it is. ill be back on there tommorrow and any other investor forums i can find.... thanks for noticing

hi mojo just joined today thought it wud be fun cant believe the stupid naivety of some folk tho. and i like u :oops:

Likewise tigga. im just going to keep putting in my comments as people are getting wound up so surely they must be taking in some of what im saying......its for a good cause anyway....ours

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4603 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks