Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My eyes are killing me as i dont think i left my Pc until gone midnight.

This was my reply from NU by e-mail:

Thank you for contacting Norwich Union.

Your email has been passed to the relevant department to be actioned.

We will contact you shortly.

If your enquiry relates to a Policy through Norwich Union Direct, please email them on support@norwich-union.co.uk.

Mojo I received one of those Sunday evening and have still had no reply from real person yet!!!

More than likely that we wont receive anything else from them, i have sent out an SAR to them and direct group to get what i can but im not holding my breath.

it seems norwich union and direct group are plying silly buggers

i gave them there chance as requested

this is the correct number for the correct dept or should i say fraud dept

the buck stops hear with norwich union

give em hell

Norwich Union

Department 33

The Warren

Worthing

West Sussex

BN14 9QD

Tel: cb_transparent_l.gifgb.gifspace.gifspace.gifarrow.gifspace.gifspace.gifspace.gifspace.gifspace.gifspace.gifspace.gif01903 273632cb_transparent_r.gif

does welcome do all there insurance through norwich union,i had ppi on the old agreement but don't seem to have any info as to who the insurance was with,just had an email from cattles they are investigating my complaint about the gentleman harrassing my partner and said the well get back shortly,do you think they will have gone under before then

I'm here now too - bloody work keeps getting in the way - soooo inconsiderate!

Spoke with the person that wrote to me from NU 2 months ago and asked why amber got a reply saying they did underwrite policies for Welcome - and what response did I get?......

"Well miss I can assure you we do not have any details for you and do not underwrite this policy"

So are they just playing funny buggers now or what??

And compliance still don't have the curtosey to pick up their phones - I'm tired and in a foul mood so Welcome are gonna get it today if they EVER PICK UP THEIR GOD DAMN PHONES!!

Court can't come soon enough - might chase up that date today too!

ill be diplomatic on this one

ever wondered why norwich union have no records

no records = no insurance

welcome= easy money

direct group=easy money

consumer= screwed for high cost policy

consumer=screwed on apr

welcome= win on double whammy

Biddy, I have an agreement from 2003 and the PPI was with NU. Got the same email from NU the rest of you are getting so might chase DG up a bit and see what they say. Anyone got a number for them? Got an incomplete SAR and sent them a letter. They phoned me and said they would send all other Docs to me, including insurance policy(!!) and T+Cs (not holding my breath!), they have 5 days left to comply

andie have you tried you local branch as they are answering,i tried mine to ask why the compliance department won't answer,she put the phone down on me

cos i'm in litigation I can only deal with compliance - at lets face it the monkeys have no ideas what the organ grinders are doing

there were a few of us yesterday having a bit of fun,

a poster started to concearn a few of us,

you can talk but not hide for long

true colours shine through

I think there's more than one - still currently in the ranks believing to be undetected - anyone else getting PM's seemingly trying elicite information??

DELETE!! - I'M NOT THAT STUPID!!

incomplete sar from welcome,

welcome to the club

nothing about ppi etc to begin with i bet

at least you got anything at all - My SAR was signed for by them 6 months ago and NOTHING!!

So when you don't get stuff you have to dig - and when you dig look what happens Welcome, you find stuff you're not supposed to and that gets you in VERY big trouble!!

All i got in my SAR was a statement, docs containing contact I had with them and someone elses details about a debt management plan!. I sent them a letter and they sent sent me the exact same things again, including the other persons details! They phoned me following a second complaint letter and promised to send everything they had!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks