Quick court bundle question

BertUK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick question I hope...

I'm getting my court bundle together and just re-printing my schedule of charges . The 8% interest column has now obviously automatically updated to be a little higher than it was when I originally filed the schedule through with MCOL because it's been about 70 days.

Do I need to adjust the figures back to how they were when I originally filed the claim? or does the 8% interest apply up until the time of judgement? If it's the latter, the total amount of my claim has now increased right?

How does this get handled by the court?

Also, surely the schedule that I print off now and send in with the court bundle will be "out of date" again by the time of the hearing in 3 weeks? So the same question applies here.

Any help much appreciated.

Rob

I would have the schedule agree to your claim and then add on to the bottom - Number of days since claim filed = xx days

Daily rate of interest = xxp per day

Interest to date = £xxx.xx

Total Claim to date = £xxxx.xx

If you have stated that you are claiming the daily interest in your POC's then once the offer is made from DG, you either choose to accept the offer at that date or go for the additionally interest that has accrued.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D