Will this help?...

ukcrow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As i have the day off from practice today i thought i would knock up an email in-between having a shower catching the tortoise. Its hopeful purpose is to see if i could rumble a few employee's within Lloyds to get them to cough up what is now owed to me.

I have a court order from Guildford County Court (v. helpful!) stating that Lloyds are instructed to pay up by the end of the day.

(Please don't take the following text as in anyway particularly well researched or drafted in anyway). The main aim is to see who responds, or what response is forthcoming and if it speeds up the process of being paid monies that have been ordered following judgement.

The email has been sent to a few people departments within the Lloyds setup:

Internet.Banking@Lloyds TSB.co.uk

contact.us@LloydsTSB.co.uk,

penny.berryman@Lloyds TSB.co.uk,

beverley.abbott@Lloyds TSB.co.uk,

duncan.mcintosh@Lloyds TSB.co.uk,

chris.brown@Lloyds TSB.co.uk,

malcolm.henderson@ltsbasset.co.uk

To whom it may concern:

I have acquired County Court Judgment against yourselves in the case: Claim Number: 7GU00***

Mr ***********

-v-

Lloyds TSB plc

The time to which you have to pay the amount: £833.76 into my account is due to expire at 4pm August 7th.

Please take this correspondence as your FINAL opportunity to pay the monies lawfully owed to myself. Failure to do so will result in a warrant of execution being issued against yourselves and i will be instructing County Court bailiffs to enter your local branch premises of:

Lloyds TSB

147 High Street

Guildford

Surrey

You now have 48 hours to ensure the court order issued by Guildford County Court is complied with . I deem this as sufficient time to comply, taking into account that a company as large as yours will have dedicated staff and departments to act upon this.

I have contacted your solicitors acting on behalf of yourselves who informed me that they have not received the issue of judgment. This goes against evidence supplied by Guildford County Court to the contrary.

I am frankly disgusted with the way in which you allow your legal dealings with customers to be handled by SC&M. I have little doubt that this is encouraged by yourselves as a way of stalling court proceedings. this abuse of the court process will be notified to Judge Reid QC in reference to costs and damages to be filed against Lloyds TSB at a later date.

I advise you take this as seriously as it was intended, I will be informing the local and national press upon the execution of a warrant against the Local Branch named above and expect you to represent yourselves should this matter proceed.

I will not be drawn into any further discussions through your solicitors; SC&M, on the issue of payment and will take any if's, but's and maybes in regards to immediate payment as unacceptable.

Yours Sincerely.

• Haha 1

They're hard to come by i know! lol...

Malcolm Henderson to my knowledge was/is an employee of Sechiari Clark & Mitchell Solicitors and is my trump card but i'll be collecting CEO's if you have any in mint condition. :D

They're hard to come by i know! lol...

Malcolm Henderson to my knowledge was/is an employee of Sechiari Clark & Mitchell Solicitors and is my trump card but i'll be collecting CEO's if you have any in mint condition. :D

You'll have everyone on this board emailing him now!!

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Lol, i did think (v.briefly!) of the repercussions. Then hey, if their flippant enough to leave it on the internet and treat claimants in such disregard, then im quite happy to email him.

Hell' if i was so inclined i could bulk spam him... lol;-)

Ok here's the answer to the thread title: Will this help?...

YES!

All money owed was deposited into my account earier on. I dont have an exact timescale but i would put it down to less than 4 hours since the delivery of the email.

Shame the student bar is closed for the night, i certainly feel like a guiness or two now.!

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Nope, not as of yet. Although i don't believe they would spare the time to reply specifically to my enquiry/complaint at this stage.

I imagine someone from my Bcc' list took the initiative to resolve the matter promptly, but i am, as of yet unsure who.

Of course i take into consideration the fact that my email was irrelevant and that by coincidence the monies owed appeared without anybody actioning the email.

But - I feel a little bit of initiative and some detective work went a long way in enforcing this warrant, rather than waiting weeks for County Court Bailiffs to turn up. I will be, as ever, more than happy if any other claimants wish to make use of my email/rant and send it on to all-and-sundry at Lloyds and SC&M, lol! (how un-professional i know!)

Good Luck Everyone else:p

God that is brilliant news :) You enjoy the guinness tomorrow !

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....