No money as yet - but Lloyds are taking me to court for O/D!!!

Guss0973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sophia...

That's an excellent link from nic above, be sure to refer to it. Obviously, as the link says, you can't rely on the Consumer Credit Act on a business account (even as a sole trader). This is the main difference between claiming on a personal a/c and a business a/c.

Also, an excellent thread, for any business related claims is here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/68191-claiming-business-account-lets.html

Best of luck... pass

Have posted my letter to the court today - will keep you updated.!!

Also, the Notice of issue wasn't mentioned to my partner when he contacted the court - is this something the court will send otu (I've had a quick look round this site but can't see a template anywhere.)

Speak soon.!!!

XXX

Hi there it should have been sent out to you after you filed your claim. it says Notice of Issue in the top left hand corner, and the dates outlining when the defendant has to acknowledge and defend claim.

- monty

I have just called the court for an update....

The Judge has given his descision in my favour - Yeeeehaaaa!!

I know everyone on here says it's just a matter of time and I haven't got the money yet, but the stress is over!!

I am now downloading leaflet EX321 which tells me how to get the money from Lloyds.......... But any advise wouls be gratefully received.

I've not heard a button from LLoyds or their Solicitors so can anyone tell me how long I should leave it before my next step and in fct what that step is??

Thanks

Sophia

The judge decided in my favour last week, but I've still not had anything from Lloyds or their solicitors?

Whats my next move?

How do I get the money?

It should just be put in your account at some point in the next 3 weeks apparently it's taking as while at the mo as they've been settling so many cases.

Until now that is!!

SAR sent 07/03/07

Statements rec'd 14/04/07 (ish)

Prelim Sent 03/07/07

Prelim rejection rec'd 10/07/07

LBA sent 12/07/07

Guss0973,

In the same boat!! But I dont agree with Titch28, nothing wrong with what they said just Im taking a different angle. What I am planning on doing is giving them 14 days in total (and not working days!) to give me the money. However, if after 7 days they haven't shown me the money then I will be writing to **** with a detailed letter of what they can expect..........see below

Dear ****,

I refer to judgement dated xxxx 2007 (enclosed) by XXXXXXXX County Courts.

If I have not received full settlement by xxxx 2007 (7 days), I will apply for a Warrant of execution.

Gooders

As originally advised by Guido on this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/47207-guido-t-lloyds-tsb-7.html#post921936 . I wholeheartedly agree and we should work to our timeframes NOT theirs!!

Short, sharp and to the point, completley fair and they will know that this means (a) the Bailliffs are coming and (b) its going to cost them more! I will then apply for costs once it is settled!

Hope this helps

Gooders

If I have helped tip my scales:)

I am not a legal eagle, professional accountant, [problem] artist or axe murder so please bear in mind that my advice is just that advice from someone in the same boat as you.......

Claims:

Lloyds TSB Acct 1 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)'d/Statements received/£2500ish to be claimed + contractual interest

Lloyds TSB Acct 2 - *WON* over £5K won with compond CI at 28.9%

Lloyds TSB PPI *WON* - CCA'd/They cant find agreement/£2650 awarded

Halifax TSB Closed account issues*WON* - £610 in compensation for an account closed with £10 in it!

Student Loans - 20 Feb 07 CCA'd/on back burner for now

Hmmm seems Im on the right end of winning, God that feels GOOD!

I received my General Form of Judgement in my favour dated 3rd July. But haven't received a penny as yet.

I have a £2000 overdraft but my charges have gone up and up as I've stopped using the account. The balance sits at £2213.62 o/d

But I won the judgement and am waiting for £2407.21 from Lloyds, obviously this will clear the entire Overdraft.

Today I received a letter demanding the £213.62 by 11th August otherwise daily interest will incur!!

How can I get Lloyds to payup by 11th August???

This is so stressful, I thought once I'd won the case it was over!

Thanks

Sophia:eek:

Just reply to them stating that once they pay you the money they owe you, it will clear the o/d and leave you in credit, so suggest they communicate with their solicitors, because they might want to add interest, but if you have to send in the bailiffs, it will cost them a lot more!

I wrote to them last week, but the 14 days the judge set is up on Monday - should I insruct Bailiffs Monday?

Is there a number I should call to chase or just instruct Bailiffs without any further calls or letters?

What is the procedure with instructing Bailiffs? What forms do I need to complete etc?

Has anyone else had to instruct Bailiffs?

A frustrated Sophia!

Hi Sophia.

You may remember that i had exactly the same claim as you in terms of dates, defendants, directions, order of judgment, order of when they have to pay, etc...

Ukcrow v LLoyds TSb

I highly recommend that you look at what i did a few days ago when i was in the same position that you now find yourself in:

Will This Help?...

I did this on Monday and was pain all monies within four hours.

Also of note is the SC&M email address that i managed to trace and to my knowledge the only one as of yet discovered:

malcolm.henderson@ltsbasset.co.uk

Of course this may not help, but i think its worth a shot when faced with the prospect of how long it can take court bailiffs to pull their finger out.

Good luck. :D

Monty