Ask For A Hearing For Your Stay

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For those fo you who are nto aware of my case, it whould have been heard at a prelim hearing at midday today, yesterday the judge granted them a stay.

I believe it was a blanket stay, as DG had faile dto comply with the original court order of 15th May and had not subbmitted the required docs.

I handed in a 20 page mini bundle as my representations showing every letter fax and email I sent and there blatant refusal to answer all and any.

Now I was out for lunch with my friend adn thought pop inot the court adn se eif there is any word....... The judge arrived at 10am by 2.30 pm my stay was typed adn in an envelope allready for posting.... now mine I am sure is not the only case that was listed for today....

SO HERE IS WHAT I SUGGEST ON THE N244 INTHE TOP RIGHT HAND BOX IT ASK YOUHOW YOU WANT YOUR APPLICATION DEALT WITH AND GIVES YOU 3 OPTIONS,

TAKE OPTION 1 ASK FOR A HEARING, IF IT IS WRITTEN IN BOLD PRINT ON YOUR STAY, THIS ORDER WAS MADE WITHOUT A HEARING UNDER THE COURTS CASE MANAGEMENT POWERS ECT. THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY A FEEE

tHIS MAY WELL AHVE THE MOST IMPACT HERE IN cARDIFF GIVEN THE LEVEL OF STAYS THAT HAVE JUST BEEN GRANTED...

I am using the stay link posted on this site, I am also thinking of what else that can be used in part c , which is the evidence we are relying on......

PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU CAN APPLY FOR A HEARING, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND A GREAT DEAL TO GAIN.........

Auburn

rockin all over the world

• 4 weeks later...
For those fo you who are nto aware of my case, it whould have been heard at a prelim hearing at midday today, yesterday the judge granted them a stay.

I believe it was a blanket stay, as DG had faile dto comply with the original court order of 15th May and had not subbmitted the required docs.

I handed in a 20 page mini bundle as my representations showing every letter fax and email I sent and there blatant refusal to answer all and any.

Now I was out for lunch with my friend adn thought pop inot the court adn se eif there is any word....... The judge arrived at 10am by 2.30 pm my stay was typed adn in an envelope allready for posting.... now mine I am sure is not the only case that was listed for today....

SO HERE IS WHAT I SUGGEST ON THE N244 INTHE TOP RIGHT HAND BOX IT ASK YOUHOW YOU WANT YOUR APPLICATION DEALT WITH AND GIVES YOU 3 OPTIONS,

TAKE OPTION 1 ASK FOR A HEARING, IF IT IS WRITTEN IN BOLD PRINT ON YOUR STAY, THIS ORDER WAS MADE WITHOUT A HEARING UNDER THE COURTS CASE MANAGEMENT POWERS ECT. THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY A FEEE

tHIS MAY WELL AHVE THE MOST IMPACT HERE IN cARDIFF GIVEN THE LEVEL OF STAYS THAT HAVE JUST BEEN GRANTED...

I am using the stay link posted on this site, I am also thinking of what else that can be used in part c , which is the evidence we are relying on......

PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU CAN APPLY FOR A HEARING, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND A GREAT DEAL TO GAIN.........

Auburn

I asked for same as Blackpool court was one of first two courts to impose blanket stays. Court manager did not accept this, but took N244 directly to judge as timed my filing to last possible moment. (Trick I learnt from banks), He said that maybe judge would agree to hearing or maybe private meeting in chambers. waiting now with bated breath!

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

well hope oyu are lucky Stone.. I was granted a hearing it it in October.....and I was not asked for a fee either it was vaived..............am really impressed with your letters they are great..............:)

Have to admit they are not really all my own work, mostly plagerised from others and edited to suit my case. But thank you for kind words.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Any update as mine is also stayed at Blackpool !

Claims:

bgqs v Barclays (Claim No.1) - Claim Issued 16/3/07 Await Defence to be Entered - Data Protection Act Non-Compliance - *WON

bgqs v Barclays (Claim No.2) - Prelim Letter Sent (Charges + s.68 Interest) - 16/3/07 - *WON

bgqs v Halifax - Prelim Letter Sent (Charges +C.I Interest) - 16/3/07 - *WON

*Paid Deposit on New House with my Winnings !

Any update as mine is also stayed at Blackpool !

Not yet, but early days, watch my thread as I will prob. post result there first

stonedecroze v halifax 2

have you applied to have yours set aside?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00