Application for removal of staty

jowalshy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

this is only cos the bank exerted pressure on the oft and the courts are ****ed off being used so this is their way of getting back at the banks.........

only problem with this plan is none of them actually thought it through. and perish the thought that the peasants would revolt............ how dare we ask for a hearing to have the stays set aside...........lol........

some how they didnt see this one coming out of left field........

rockin all over the world

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes AGE, they sure c***ed it up ....just been reading that Liverpool is going ahead tomorrow, and a case where the A and L have OBJECTED to a stay ordered by a judge ..Confusion reigns methinks I do just wonder if applying blanket says and waiving the fee for application for removal might be tactic judges are using to cirumvent current obtacles and let us have our day in court...or maybe I am just dreaming from lack of sleep :)

The Clerk to the Master of the Rolls

The Master of the Rolls' Private Office

Room E214

The Royal Courts of Justice

The Strand

WC2A 2LL

theres the address and you just type a letter giving your claim ref and the fact that they are handing out blanket stays which is directly agains the MOR directive...........

The Clerk to the Master of the Rolls

The Master of the Rolls' Private Office

Room E214

The Royal Courts of Justice

The Strand

WC2A 2LL

Dear Sir,

Claim Number XXXXXXXXX and Claim Number XXXXXXXXX at Cardiff County Court.

I am writing in the hope that you may be able to clarify for me the situation in relation to the stays issued on over 600 cases at the above court.

I am at a loss as to how this can happen so swiftly given that your directions were;

"Following a request from the OFT and the banks to put a stay on all Bank Charges cases (i.e. to halt them until the test case is finished); the Master of the Rolls decided not to issue an order staying all outstanding cases.

Instead he asked the Deputy Head of Civil Justice to write to all Designated Civil Judges, (which he has done) inviting them to consider staying outstanding claims on a case by case basis as appropriate.

Designated Civil Judges are the senior circuit judge responsible for a group of courts. (S)he may agree arrangements with the district judges sitting at each individual court. Therefore whether as case is stayed or not is a matter for the Judge in the individual case."

I am a litigant in person so please accept my sincere apologies for my lack of understanding in these matters if I am incorrect, but, Surely placing stays on over 600 cases in one court, listed for the same day (14th August) and at the same time (10.30am) would be classed as a blanket stay?

I have written to the Court Manager at Cardiff County court enclosing forms N244 in the hope that the stay will be lifted on my case and the claim allowed to continue as I have done everything in my power to try and settle these matters without the courts intervention, however, DG solicitors have yet to respond to any of my correspondence or even adhere to the courts general order by serving their written representations to the court or I within the specified time limits.

No doubt you will be receiving numerous letters from many of the claimants in these cases, and I am sure that they will all be stating very similar issues. One of the main issues from my point of view is the fact that by issuing these stays in the banks favour, the Status quo of these cases are no longer maintained as the stay prevents the claimants pursuit of its legitimate remedy without placing any restrictions on the banks activities whatsoever and actually seems supportive of the banks litigation strategy which has been a complete waste of Court time and resources to date.

If you do require any further information from me in relation to these matters please do not hesitate to contact me.

hi guys- word from the court is that my application for a hearing has been accepted, although my slot today was allocated to another case, and so my hearing wont take place now until next month at the earliest.

i'm hoping that dg will rethink their offer once i have a date for the application hearing- as they will be expected to attend, and if they don't i'm hoping it will count in my favour that the case should proceed

well done cool progress indeed, my own court this am said my request was still with the judge..... funny how DG can apply on the 3rd for a stay for the 7th and be granted it on the 6th........

I apply for a hearing on the 9th and by the 15th still no word!!!! 2 different sets of rule sin play me thinks