Have I messed up?!?!!!!!!!!

SL56
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What sort of hearing do you have? We need some more details. If you haven't been asked to present anything then I would do a strong nudge to DG reminding them of the hearing next week and would they be prepared to make an offer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Phone the court first thing tomorrow morning to see if you can still submit your bundle (a nat west claimant managed to get a late submission today - not sure which court this was though).

Have you got your court bundle prepared?

When did you receive the directions from the court?

What do the directions say?

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi thanks it says Notice of Hearing: Take notice that the hearing will take place on 1 August 2007 at 10:00am at xxxx County Court.

I havent got the bundle prep'd yet but was just about to do it

Did it say anywhere on it that you had to submit anything within a certain time? Also at the top, it should say what type of hearing you have been given.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

I'm looking at sending them this:

Further to my previous correspondence regarding an offer of settlement I refer to our hearing in this matter which is scheduled for 01-08-2007 at xxxxx County Court.

I have issued a court bundle via Royal Mail which contains all the information and evidence that I will be calling upon at this and any future hearing.

Due to the postal delays I have chosen to fax this correspondence to yourselves to make you aware of this information in view of the planned postal strike.

If you wish to discuss an offer of settlement please feel free to contact me on 07xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-------

Would that suffice or am I in the stuck?!?!??

Does the notice of your hearing say that DG /HSBC had to preapre anything. would it be possible for you to put up exaclty what it says on the notice.

Notice of Hearing

In the xxxxx County Court

Claim Numner 7Qxxxxx

Claimant

Defendant: HSBC Bank Plc,

Date: 17 July 2007

Take notice that the hearing will take place on

1 August 2007 at 10:00am

at xxxx County Court, The Law Courts

When you should attend

1Hour has been allowed for the Hearing

Please note: This case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different Court.

TO ALL PARTIES

If any party wishes to rely at the hearing on evidence in an electronic form, such as a video tape, audio tape, dvd or cd, he/she should:

1.Serve a copy of the other party at the same time as copy documents are served in accordance with any order. It must include instructions as to how it may be viewed or listened to;

2Within 7 days from the date of this notice inform the court inwriting that electronic evidence is to be relied on and in what form; and

3. At the hearing provide whatever equipment is required to view the evidence (Although by prior arrangement the court may provide equipment to view a video tape. This arrangement must be confirmed by the court in writing.)

4. This Court operates a block listing policy which involves several cases being listed at the same timeand a number of District Judges being available to hear cases. We operate this sytem to ensure we can provide an early hearing date for the case whilst still taking account of cases that settle before hearing. However on some occasions the case may not be heard at the precise time stated on the notice. We will do the best we can to ensure that your delay is kept to a minimum, but please ensure that any particular problem is mentioned to the District Judges usher when you register. In some instances you may be asked to attend court later in the day or have the case adjourned to another date. This step will only be taken with the consentof all parties or at the discretion of the Judge

===========

That what is says word for word :)

The best person to advise on this (as I have never seen this direction before) is Pete (Castlebest) I will PM him and see if he can take a look and advise you.

• Haha 1

i'm curious which court this is - i've not seen this hi-tech approach before - did you tick some box that said you'd have trouble with hearing or something - i really don't think those directions are mainstream - i'm waiting to see what pete says.

i see what you are doing - but you shouldn't try to bluff dg that you've sent a bundle if you haven't. it may mean an all nighter - but i think you should do the regular bundle and try to get it off tomorrow. tomorrow is still 7 days before the hearing so - i think your timing is ok - it says 7 days from the letter for instructing them on any electronic stuff -

this is do-able - if pete agrees - that the bundle should be done and sent off tomorrow - will just mean a lot of copying and a long night.

if it is a bundle and must be done quickly - look on here -Claiming for a third party (multipage.gif1 2 3) post 39 - i was helping someone get it together fast so it's pretty much all together. and jowalshy has some of it she could email you if you ask nicely!

Take notice that the hearing will take place on

1 August 2007 at 10:00am

at xxxx County Court, The Law Courts

When you should attend

1Hour has been allowed for the Hearing

Please note: This case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different Court.

Its a full hearing

TO ALL PARTIES

If any party wishes to rely at the hearing on evidence in an electronic form, such as a video tape, audio tape, dvd or cd, he/she should:

1.Serve a copy of the other party at the same time as copy documents are served in accordance with any order. It must include instructions as to how it may be viewed or listened to;

Allowing audio and video but with transcripts too

2Within 7 days from the date of this notice inform the court inwriting that electronic evidence is to be relied on and in what form; and

Only inform the court if your bringing your telly... very odd

3. At the hearing provide whatever equipment is required to view the evidence (Although by prior arrangement the court may provide equipment to view a video tape. This arrangement must be confirmed by the court in writing.)

Up to you if you want to watch/listen to it though

4. This Court operates a block listing policy which involves several cases being listed at the same timeand a number of District Judges being available to hear cases. We operate this sytem to ensure we can provide an early hearing date for the case whilst still taking account of cases that settle before hearing. However on some occasions the case may not be heard at the precise time stated on the notice. We will do the best we can to ensure that your delay is kept to a minimum, but please ensure that any particular problem is mentioned to the District Judges usher when you register. In some instances you may be asked to attend court later in the day or have the case adjourned to another date. This step will only be taken with the consentof all parties or at the discretion of the Judge

You wont be on your own

===========

Very odd they seen to have forgotten normal written evedence and therefore you dont have any time scales to submit it.

Phone the court and query this... what will they be expecting ?

Get a bundle (or statement of evedence may be ok at a block hearing again check with the court) done pronto and get it into the court and to DG

pete

Well spoke to the court and he wasnt much help tbh. I said well what if I dont submit it and he said oh yes well you better send it in but beware theres a postal strike.

So I think I'll fax DG but then send through the post and then drop either the bundle or statement of evidence at the court.

Any suggestions whhat to do?

hehe do I have to copy all my bank statement to include in the bundle too?

Just the ones with the charges on.