Qucker then 40 days

JORDAN SINCLAIR
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On the 6th JUne i wrote to natiowide telling them that I wanted all charges refunded within 7 days or I would take legal action on the 13th I received a letter which was standard our fees are legal letter, i then spoke to my branch and said i wanted a break down of the all charges which were made against my account I received that today saving my self 240 and saving my self 40 days as they are allowed under the date protection act so could any one help me on some thing

What next as I no how much they took have told them that i I dont get the money in 7 days I will take them to court there have made there position clear in the " our fees are legal letter".

Do i just now isseue proceedings also do i add 8% to teh value of the claim.

I do not intend to get into protratcted discussions with them about this cos they dont when they demand money.

I am not wishing to sound rude but i am not sure how you can say I have gone about this the wrong way, the guilde lines that are set out here are as teh word says guide lines there are not as i understand it a hard and fast set of rules.

I could have got the same information under the dpa but paid 240 pounds for it i got it free by going another way about it saving 40 days. i can not see upon which basis you assert that i have gone about it the wrong way, I went about it my way and achived teh same result as some of you who have been waiting up to and in some cases more than 40 days.,

What is the point in getting into long and protracted discussions with a bank you no they wont cough up till there back is agaitnst the wall all i feel i have done is make my position clear and set strict deadlines albeit very short ones but this is what they do.

If the decide they want to go to court I am 100 per cent fine with that Please do not feel I am being rude either.

My question was in relation to the 8 per sent i am a little bit confused about that am i adding 8% to the total balance i just dont understnad that bit

i also forgot to add that i have told them that i am not paying there demand for repayment of the overdraft As i feel that this is due to there illegal charges and that if they do not freeze my account until the matter has been sorted out an injunction will be sort to prevent them from demanding there money until such a time as court has made a determination in to the fairness of there fees which form a very large part of my overdraft balance

hi where did you get the impression that you would have to pay £240? nobody has paid that! you add the 8% on to your court claim! if you are successful fair play to you but i personally prefer the guidelines SET on here, i did not at any time mean to offend you and if i did then i apologise!

NO if i had requested statements it would have cost me 240 pounds or ten quid under the dpa i did not make my self clear on that point. I did not think you were being rude at all just did not want you to think i was being in my frank reply.

persoanlly i do hope that they take it to court as it will be interesting to see what happens