Lloyds help needed

hannah8686
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I could be wrong; but I thought (may have read it on CAG and not needed to use my brain) that courts were still proceeding with claims already firmly down the processing procedure i.e. court dates been given etc

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

Ignore the letter from [problem] they are as usual trying to play judge, jury and executioner when they've no right. It is typical of their scare tactics. Only the court will decide whether to go ahead or stay the case. Contact the court. Good luck.

Hi,

Sorry Peter, I thought some cases were getting stayed, and some are continuing, just thought best to check with court in case Lloyds had been sneaky (like they have been in my case).

It does look like you should have won hannah, so I hope you get judgement soon.

BW, Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

• 2 weeks later...

I entered judgement last week on wednesday, i havent heard anything yet from the courts, but they did tell me that their was a 3 working dayy t/a due to a backlog, which is fine... better than most places that quote 7 working days.

anyway, they did say that if Llyods re-submitted their defence in the meantime they would proceede. its quite confusing as they did submit it, moneyclaim just lost it. and then gave them 2 weeks to re-submit it.

so anyway im not to sure what happens next so any advice or a pointer in the right direction as to what to expect would be great.thanks

• 2 weeks later...

well, i phoned the courts on 29th august and they said that they had a backlog and that the judgement had not been entered yet. on the 30th, a letter was rec'd by my friend at her home address

(the corry address on moneyclaim was my address)

stating a stay had been granted - bear in mind i havent even had the defence at this point.

moneyclaim then wrote to me at my address 5 days later saying that the AQ had been dispensed with and that it had been transferred to my local court

so i am waiting for moneyclaim to get back to me as i still have no defence and am completley confused - i needhelp.......

Hi Hannah,

It does seem they've got themselves a bit confused doesn't it.

Who was the letter from granting the stay? The court? Or did moneyclaim send you a letter?

I know moneyclaim cases were all supposed to be stayed now, but not ones that have been going on this long and should have had judgement.

Did you actually file with the court for judgement against lloyds, or do it through the moneyclaim site?

And did you have a court date set? I know you haven't received any defence either, just trying to see what would be your best course of action now.

Regards,

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

well, moneyclaim lost the defence so they wrote to scm given them 2 weeks to re-submit a defence.

they didnt do it so i faxed over judgement to moneyclaim

scm submitted a defence and filled for a stay

moneyclaim then wrote to my friend to confirm stay had been granted

then moneyclaim wrote to me to say proceedings had been transfer to local court

no defence sent to me yet

the claim is for a friend of mine not for myself - it is so confusing - thanks for your help :)

Hi,

It does look like your judgement fax may have got ignored and Lloyds have got their defence in, although you should get a copy.

If proceedings have transferred to your local court, and you know which one, it might be worth ringing with your case number and asking if they have anything yet, and what the situation is. If you don't know the court, then you might just have to wait until they send something to you, although if it went through northampton in the first place you could ring them to see where it's transferred to.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten