received dpa now what

spudmash
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys recieved my dpa stuff today, only 3 pages showing all charges applied to my account since feb 2001. i asked for proof going back 8 years even thoiugh you only claim for 6. anyway they've charged me 500 quid all for bounced cheques dd etc and i was wondering what to do next, i have searched the forum but can't actually see anything that tells me what to do now i have the dpa.please help...i know 500quid isn't as much as some peoples claims but for me its a small fortune any help would be great cheers guys spud

£500 is still a lot of money and you can get this back. The first thing to do is read the FAQ's, read them again, then read them again. Read other peoples posts, get familier with the process, and then once you feel armed with all the information start the ball rolling.

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.