scott150663 v nat west***won*****

scott150663
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys

just to let u know ive just had £509 paid into my personal account, sent LBA on the 13th may then went on holiday came back for a week then went on another weeks holiday, so i hadnt bothered filing at mcol, i recieved a letter from MR Wigley offerering a full refund which i accepted........

How easy was that after my last case...........wow

Seems they pay out quickly on amounts less than a £1000

Good luck all

Scott

have another holiday i suppose lol

cheers nat west

lol

Hi scott!!!

Great news mate - and what are you like!

Congratulations again you globetrotter!! xxx ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

hi hedgey parky steve

i havent been around much lately,been very busy at work key staff on holiday etc............

have i missed much?????????????

im assuming nothing has changed in the last 6 weeks so bear with me while i get back up to speed..............

any news on pre 6 year claims as i have 2 months i wish to claim on my bus account ( £4k + 8%)............

keep up the good work

scott

Not too much has changed to be honest mate - lots of wins, no losses :D, loads of new claimants............. life on CAG!!!

Quite a few are going for pre-six year claims - myself included if I ever get statements off the beggars. Go for it Scott - £4K + 8% isn't to be sniffed at........... think 'Gucci sunglasses'! ;)

A contractual interest claim was thrown out recently - it's in the Lloyds forum (precedent case) - but that's about it really.

Nice to see you back hun xx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

CI thrown out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow

so i assume every one has dropped the CI and sticking with the statutory 8% then (not to be sniffed at tho) better than saving with a building society...............lol.....

all these years i didnt know nat west were keeping my money safe.....then they give u loads of interest as well.........nice people eventually....wished they told me at the time tho.......(we will take £500 a week from u for 2 years then 6 years later we will give it all back) as nat west say there is another way.......yeah DONT TAKE OUR MONEY...

a reverse saving scheme i think........they take it, we have to find it ...bank charges bingo

scott

You'd be surprised actually - quite a few are still going for the CI............. don't know how it'll pan out though (but Steven's definitely done his homework on this one).

I like the idea of bank charges bingo.............cha-ching!!!!

And let's face it............ if it's paying for those holidays, it was worth it in the end! xx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

• 1 month later...