Bankruptcy Order !!! *** WON, TWICE ***

42man
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So pleased it is finally over. What a rollercoaster ride it has been for you and all of us following you. Power to the people.

Hope you are celebrating in style:D. You should write a book now.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Excellent news :D

Well done from me and mine's a pint :D

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

Missed this earlier. Absolutely fantastic news. :)

Will give everyone who has received a SD from Connaughts a great big grin.

[SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/"][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Missed this earlier. Absolutely fantastic news. quote]

I come on in the late afternoon and the threads from last night have even drifted back to page 5 some times. Traffic has certainly increased since I joined and especially more so in the last couple of months.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - I am so so pleased for you, I never doubted that you had the strength to fight this and you have proven that. Congratulations lovely and all the best for the future. Print this thread out and put it in a vault and when you think you have an insurmountable problem get it out and flick through it and smile!!!!

I know two lucky girls who have a Daddy, who they can be very proud of and also will be able to help them be the best that they can what ever the obstacle.

Lots of love

SFx and her Flowergirls.

• 2 months later...

Please can anybody help!!! I was personally made bankrupt for a business debt of eight hundred pounds. I was never served but they managed to gain a substituted service order on the grounds that they visited my business address twice whilst it was closed (opening hours were published outside!). The first time I became aware that I was bankrupt was a call from the insolvency agency informing me of the fact. The amount then was thirteen hundred pounds. I enquired who I needed to pay the sum to as I was in the position to pay the said amount. They informed me that it was not an option and a IP would be appointed. I was contacted by my IP who said a period of investigation to include all minor personal debt and a creditors meeting was compulsory and closed my business which was jointly owned by my business partner (wife). It was disasterous thing as we were at the point of signing over the lease of the business for a sizeable sum, with us retaining the freehold. The knock on effect has been catastrophic as we are also currently fighting to keep our home also- as well as trying to claim against Lloyds too. I did initially go for an annulment of the bankruptcy on the grounds that it never should have happened (I literally did not have any paperwork)- unfortunately, the same judge whom heard the appeal had issued the subsituted service (I found out many months later when I went and looked at my file at the court). She did not think there was anything unreasonable in the fact they never went whilst the business was open, stated they went to a village with a similar, but different name 1 1/2 miles away and apparently spoke to a member of staff when the business was closed- but left no message or anything. Could someone please help- I would be eternally grateful.

Neil how long ago did this dreadful thing happen? If you do start a new thread will you put a link onto this one?

BANK CHARGES

Others

Hi Linz, I am doing fine, hope you are too.

Thanks for starting Neil's thread - I am onto it.;)

BANK CHARGES

Others

• 2 years later...

Good afternoon all,

im stuck

Im trying to get help getting my bankruptsy anulled and truly am strugglin to get my paperwork together can anyone help please. my case is verry very similar to 42man's case

however noone was served with a stat demand or petition or any other document, i just woke up and voilas i was bankrupt.

please can someone help ive been trying to get things together for 3 month and its taking its toll now .

Thanks

Reallyconfused?

ps ive started a thread but cant post links yet, its.

Help Please, Im Bankrupt and didnt Know!!

Edited by reallyconfused?

• 2 years later...

intresting read , well done. ime going through very simmilar myself unfortunately gone a bit further in proceedings and no opertunity to defend. limited advice received.but due to being a vulnerable adult been bullyied out of my home ,still fighting this though