6 years +

pixma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello everybody

think i may be doing this right but sure someone will point out if not.

successfully claimed bank charges back from A&L to december last year and was promised in writing blah blah that they would refund all charges made since the claim before closing my account. heard nothing also sent of to the county court about vexatious claim etc ( havent heard yet ). have since had a letter threatening default notice for the money i owe on the account, less than they owe me and have also sent tem a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) which has now expired for statements going back to 1992 they did however supply me with the same six years as they had done before anyone with any ideas or anyone that has claimed that far back ?

forgot to add today sent them a letter enclosed my original claim which i divided by 6 and then divided by 12 to give an average of approx £60pm + 8% the claim now totals approx 12k

+ the additional charges they said they would refund since they settled my first claim and enclosed this letter

also said I would take them to court for non compliance

I have given them over 2.5 months to come back to me approx 2 months ago they requested more time so enclosed his letter for their records also

any advice

• Haha 1

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE