Barclaycard Enter Defence

dundeelaw
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just Checked MCOL this morning to find Barclaycard have entered a defence. Looks like they entered it at the same time I entered my Judgment so they get priority.

It may probably be the same as everyone else however, I live in Scotland and claiming through the English Courts as I have a Service Address in Basingstoke.

I am claiming £280 plus court costs at £30 = £310..They paid me a "Goodwill" Payment of £112 during the claim, so I am now claiming £200.11 including interest.

Anybody give me advice on what to do. Should I phone Barclaycard Litigation and try to settle out of court or contact them to tell them that my Court Bundle is ready to be submitted to court and that I will fight all the way.

I would just leave it, i filled a claim with MCOL quite a while ago, they to came back with a defence, its now in the hands of the court, having done the same with Nationwide they filled a defence blah blah blah about 5 days before the court date i got a letter they had transfered all the money i was claiming, interest and court fees into my account £2000, they say they will defend but trust me they wont, just stick it out and enjoy!

Nationwide Won - £2000 :D

Barclay Card - Hearing Date 14/08/07 :???:

Capital One - N1 Filed ;)