Jk vs hsbc here we go again!!

Janeykate
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks,,, well after a bit of time off recouperating am happily back again ready to go with a further 2 claims. Great to see so many peeps who were at the same stage as me have now got there money back... well done guys

My 1st new claim for £300 is with hsbc credit card, awaiting there response to court claim.. they have til 13th July.

The 2nd is a joint account that we had for a couple of years from 2000 to 2002. Have used the N1 forms for both these claims as I could put more on the particulars, especially with this one as its pre 6 year.

Also got one going with barclaycard too,, hey hey

Can't wait for the battle to begin!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya folks.. Thought I'd keep you guys up to date with my claims..

.. so far I have an order of judgement against barclaycard to pay up forthwith. £900..can't be that easy me thinks??

Got an aq to fill in re my hsbc card account,, annoying really coz the amount I'm claiming for is on £250,, would have thought they'd save themselves some work and just pay??

hsbc Joint account with hubby filed with court,, this ones for £1500 and they have until the 23rd July to defend??

And just about to file another hsbc claim, (hubbys) in next few days??

whew...:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,, bit of advice needed please. filed aq 8th august, rang Court, dg have not filed theirs, should I send letter to dg or better to stay quiet to see what judge orders? Also on 2nd claim received new aq 150 to file by 28th august.. is there any new info that should be added to this aq considering pending court case... oh and my claims are with the Aldershot & Farnham county court who are apparently carrying on as normal having spoken to them this morning.

Hiya JK, first claim, write to the court and ask that the defence is struck out as DG are ignoring the judges directions and abusing the court process, theres a draft Rob The Viking wrote you should be able to adapt in the first post here (its in green)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/71343-when-you-have-filed.html

second claim, do as the court says, if its business as normal just keep going :)

pete

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,, please a bit of advice

All 3 of my claims have been stayed pending etc etc

However today I received an offer letter in the post re my Hsbc gold card claim, it is only a small amount compared to other 2. They have offered me less than half £108 inc court fee. The total claim is for £246

not sure what I should do considering oft case etc. ??

Hi again.. Have pasted letter below as a response to the letter from DG

Any comments please?

Thank you for your letter dated 1st October 2007

I respectfully decline your offer of settlement and request, one final time, that you return to me all charges imposed on this account, totalling £----- including court fees

I am fully aware of the recommendation made by the OFT but I am also aware that it is simply that - a recommendation. At no point have the OFT stated that a fee of £12 is lawful, nor are they in a position to do so. In fact the OFT has stated A fair defaultcharge should not exceed a reasonable estimate of certain limited administrative costs which the credit card issuer reasonably expects to incur as a result of default

As a result, unless you can supply me with a breakdown of the costs to which you have been put by as a result of my breaches, your charges are presumed to be unlawful in the absence of specific proof to the contrary.

If you do not accept my conditions for acceptance, or you do not respond within 10 days, the money transferred to my account should not be viewed as my acceptance and I hereby authorise you to remove this sum accordingly

I trust this clarifies my position.